Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

"If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural

Poll

What do you think about this "R-Rated" episode?

[ 1 ]
    "If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural I_vote_lcap50%"If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    "If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural I_vote_lcap0%"If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    "If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural I_vote_lcap0%"If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    "If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural I_vote_lcap50%"If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

"If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural Empty "If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural

Post  Nathan James Norman October 14th 2013, 8:34 pm

I released a new episode this morning, "If It Causes You To Sin." If you've ever wondered how (or if) horror fiction can communicate a Christian worldview. You need to check out Jess Hanna's story!

http://www.untoldpodcast.com/1/post/2013/10/untold-podcast-14-if-it-causes-you-to-sin.html — with Jess Hanna.

"If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural 5937375
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

"If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural Empty Re: "If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural

Post  mikel.withers October 27th 2014, 4:56 pm

Hard to say that I "liked" this episode, but I definitely appreciated it.
    As someone with a mental illness (anxiety and panic attacks) I can actually relate to the main character more than is comfortable.
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

"If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural Empty Re: "If It Causes You To Sin" Horror/Supernatural

Post  Nathan James Norman October 30th 2014, 11:11 am

mikel.withers wrote:Hard to say that I "liked" this episode, but I definitely appreciated it.
    As someone with a mental illness (anxiety and panic attacks) I can actually relate to the main character more than is comfortable.

yeah... this was a hard episode. I almost passed it up... but as I sat on the story for a few days I saw what Jess was doing and realized it really was too brilliant to pass by. (Even though it is rather unsettling!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 5:44 pm