Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Where Did Strangers and Aliens Get Its Name?

BenAvery
    BenAvery

Activity : 322
    Geek-Cred : 16

Where Did Strangers and Aliens Get Its Name? Empty Where Did Strangers and Aliens Get Its Name?

Post  BenAvery November 2nd 2013, 12:38 pm

In episode 95 of the podcast, I explain what inspired our podcast title and what meaning the title has for us.

Check it out here:

http://strangersandaliens.com/2013/10/strangers-in-a-strange-land-ep-95/
    bellamoto
    bellamoto

Activity : 15
    Geek-Cred : 3

Where Did Strangers and Aliens Get Its Name? Empty Re: Where Did Strangers and Aliens Get Its Name?

Post  bellamoto November 12th 2013, 7:19 pm

Hi, Ben!
    I was familiar with the Bible passages, but it is a nice reminder that we are strangers and aliens on this earth, that we don't always fit in,and that we are meant for another, better place; and yet we are not strangers and aliens within our church communities, including communities like this one!  I am also familiar with Petra (the band).  Although I have never listened to them, nor this song specifically.  I have to say, though, I was a little disappointed I didn't get to hear you sing again at the end of the podcast.  Wink
    BenAvery
    BenAvery

Activity : 322
    Geek-Cred : 16

Where Did Strangers and Aliens Get Its Name? Empty Re: Where Did Strangers and Aliens Get Its Name?

Post  BenAvery November 13th 2013, 7:43 pm

True! I should've remembered to do that!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 8:10 am