Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

A Geek Plays Madden - TRIAL AND ERROR

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

A Geek Plays Madden - TRIAL AND ERROR Empty A Geek Plays Madden - TRIAL AND ERROR

Post  Paeter August 8th 2014, 1:16 pm

mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

A Geek Plays Madden - TRIAL AND ERROR Empty Re: A Geek Plays Madden - TRIAL AND ERROR

Post  mindspike August 8th 2014, 2:22 pm

I remember killing so much time on Madden 2001 for the PS2. We organized a league and played several seasons. When I tried to "upgrade" to Madden 09 for the Wii, the motion-dependent control scheme put me off the game. I might pick up a season for the WiiU, though!
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

A Geek Plays Madden - TRIAL AND ERROR Empty Re: A Geek Plays Madden - TRIAL AND ERROR

Post  Rickster August 8th 2014, 4:20 pm

Hey its the seahawks vs Christian geek central
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter August 8th 2014, 8:46 pm

Rickster wrote:Hey its the seahawks vs Christian geek central

That's why I chose the Packers. I don't think I represented us very well, though.
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster August 9th 2014, 11:02 am

What do you use to record/stream your game videos?
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Post  DNArington August 9th 2014, 4:04 pm

That was a lot of fun! Can't wait for more!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter August 13th 2014, 1:05 pm

Rickster wrote:What do you use to record/stream your game videos?

A combo of things.

ROXIO Game Capture HD pro to bring the signal to my PC. Open Broadcaster Software to capture and record/broadcast from the ROXIO interface. I use my i-phone to record my audio/video for pre-recorded stuff like the Madden video, then export and synch up the video file later in VSDC Free Video Editor (for the picture in picture effect).

When I live stream I set up a google+ chat between my iphone and PC for the video, then capture that video on my PC with Open Broadcaster (along with capturing the video from the ROXIO software interface), and then finally I use my studio microphone to record my voice as I stream.

Sound complicated enough? :-)
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter August 13th 2014, 1:07 pm

DNArington wrote:That was a lot of fun! Can't wait for more!

Thanks! It was fun and I look forward to doing more! If you have any requests of game trials/demos for me to try I'm interested! Right now I have an XBOX 360 and a non-gaming laptop (for low sys-req games or retro games).
    DNArington
    DNArington

Post  DNArington August 16th 2014, 4:00 pm

I have a few suggestions you can do with what you want. All these have a demo on the Xbox. Split/Second is a very cool racing game with a destructive nature. Just Cause 2 is insanely over the top in the best way possible, but may require a bit too much hand-eye-coordination for your tastes or if you want to try a game like that for the error section of your trial and errors, Mirrors Edge is very twitchy, yet very unique and cool.
    DNArington
    DNArington

Post  DNArington August 16th 2014, 4:01 pm

It also might be fun to see you try your hand at a Call of Duty game.  Twisted Evil
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter August 18th 2014, 9:29 pm

Thanks, DNArington! I'm not at all opposed to playing games I suck at. And COD is already on my list! Will check out the others, too. Thanks!

BTW, I also realized I have a Wii (original), if anyone has demo/trial suggestions available on that console.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 2:06 pm