Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

+3
Paeter
UKSteve
Rickster
7 posters

How did you discover Spirit blade?

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

How did you discover Spirit blade? Empty How did you discover Spirit blade?

Post  Rickster August 25th 2010, 3:37 am

How did you learn about spirit Blade?

As for me I discovered spirit blade when a Christian Comedy podcast called "Sheep Laughs" ended so I found a list of Christian Podcast most of them were church sermon podcasts (I already listen two three sermon Podcast I didn't need any more) but I saw Spirit Blade Under Ground podcast read the description and thought it sounded intresting so I gave it try and enjoyed it. So then I downloaded the free hour long preveiw of Spirit Blade to check it out shortly after I got the whole radio drama really enjoyed it but i still haven't gotten Dark Ritual or pilgim's Progress yet
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Activity : 354
    Geek-Cred : 10

How did you discover Spirit blade? Empty Re: How did you discover Spirit blade?

Post  UKSteve August 25th 2010, 12:01 pm

For me I just got some spam through my blog from some dude who couldn't even spell Peter...
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter August 26th 2010, 11:39 am

UKSteve wrote:For me I just got some spam through my blog from some dude who couldn't even spell Peter...

Crap, I'm sorry! Don't spam on my behalf, folks! (Although my name is spelled Paeter, so he may have gotten that right.)
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Activity : 354
    Geek-Cred : 10

Post  UKSteve August 26th 2010, 12:02 pm

I'm kidding Paeter... as far as I know, it was you, and hey, here I am Smile
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter August 26th 2010, 12:11 pm

UKSteve wrote:I'm kidding Paeter... as far as I know, it was you, and hey, here I am Smile

Oh, crap! So *I* spammed you! That's even WORSE!! Shocked

Sorry about that. I've tried to be increasingly careful about that as my understanding of the definition of "spamming" has grown. But I'm glad to have you here! Goes to show that God can even use evil to bring about good! Wink
    ProfessorAlan
    ProfessorAlan

Activity : 115
    Geek-Cred : 3

Post  ProfessorAlan August 26th 2010, 2:24 pm

I got an iPod at Christmas 2007, so it was early 2008 that I started looking in earnest for podcasts to listen to, and "religion/spirituality" were among the first categories I dug through.

I don't recall specifically how I found SBU, but it was either just in the iTunes list, or in the "people who listened to this also listened to" of another podcast.

Been a faithful fan ever since.
    Tim
    Tim

Activity : 258
    Geek-Cred : 4

Post  Tim September 3rd 2010, 1:24 pm

For me, i think it was the day that messages started flying around the Tech Support Yahoo Group celebrating the fact that Paeter and Holly had had a baby. I had seen him post a couple times before about being Pre-Fetch in the Audio Dramas and so I decided that now was the appropriate time to check it all out. I think it was sometime in late 2007.
    mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

Post  mindspike September 3rd 2010, 1:44 pm

Snark Infested Waters. Paeter appeared in an interview with Taylor Kent, talking about his audio project. That was pretty cool. It was the trailer for the CD that induced me to make a purchase, though.
    Drew.Rub
    Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Post  Drew.Rub September 11th 2010, 10:13 am

I blame Mindspike. He made me listen to this audio drama called Spiritblade one day. I think it was on a trip somewhere. Strangely, to my delight, it was a rockin awesome audio-drama.

Okay, so MS didn't "make" me listen to it, he just introduced me to it. Still, totally rockin awesome.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 11:03 am