Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

First Test Listen Of The Special Edition

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

First Test Listen Of The Special Edition Empty First Test Listen Of The Special Edition

Post  Paeter August 29th 2010, 6:34 pm

Well, I'm officially on vacation right now, but I listened to the first complete mix of Spirit Blade: Special Edition on the plane ride out to New Jersey and couldn't help but post.

It's been YEARS since I've been able to enjoy listening to this story, and FINALLY I was able to be excited about it again. The musical score is working really well, the new sound effects are a blast and all the other changes are fixing irritants that have buzzed in my ear for the last 3-4 years.

There are probably still a couple of weeks of test listening and polishing to do once I get back, but I'm very happy with where the project is at and I can't wait for you all to hear it and be re-introduced to the Spirit Blade universe through an entirely new experience of this story!

www.spiritblade.com
    Tim
    Tim

Activity : 258
    Geek-Cred : 4

First Test Listen Of The Special Edition Empty Re: First Test Listen Of The Special Edition

Post  Tim September 3rd 2010, 1:07 pm

I personally can not wait for this. I really enjoyed the Song bundles and how they were updated. If you can do that again with the Original Story...even better!

><> ><> ><> <>< ><> ><>
    Be BOLD

PS 144:1
    1COR 4:20

><>

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 12:12 am