Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Need Summer Of Free And In Search Of Truth Segments!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Need Summer Of Free And In Search Of Truth Segments! Empty Need Summer Of Free And In Search Of Truth Segments!

Post  Paeter May 25th 2016, 1:40 pm

Hey everybody! I'm putting the call out for Summer Of Free and In Search Of Truth segments. With "A World Of Shadows" almost ready to go to print and a surge of marketing/publicity efforts coming up I'm extra short on time and would hugely appreciate content I can use in those slots this summer.

You can send content to me anytime at paeter(at)spiritblade(dot)com! Thanks so much!

www.spiritblade.com
    jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 1094
    Geek-Cred : 7

Need Summer Of Free And In Search Of Truth Segments! Empty Re: Need Summer Of Free And In Search Of Truth Segments!

Post  jorowi May 25th 2016, 2:13 pm

I'll see what I can do. I've had some ideas brewing for some time now but my "studio" is a wreck since I decided to take a hiatus!

On top of that, The Wired Homeschool is a finalist in this year's podcast awards and I'll be super-busy creating content to get people to vote! So much for my hiatus!

I'm kinda freaking out!

Need Summer Of Free And In Search Of Truth Segments! Raw

Twitter
    Instagram

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 12:09 am