Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Underworld: Blood War

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Underworld: Blood War Empty Underworld: Blood War

Post  Rickster September 7th 2016, 12:34 pm

Here is the trailer to the next movie in the Underworld series

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Underworld: Blood War Empty Re: Underworld: Blood War

Post  Paeter September 8th 2016, 12:25 pm

Cool! Thanks for posting this!!

Crap, they are actually gonna get me in the theater a little bit hopeful with this one. Love the first three and repurchased them on blu-ray. This trailer might even get me to finally buy "Awakening". The last movie ("Awakening") was a let down for me, especially how they ditched the Scott Speedman character. The first two movies (and the prequel as well) hung on the Romeo and Juliet concept, which I thought worked pretty well in at least two out of those three. Awakening suddenly shifted things to a mother-daughter story that I had trouble investing in. I also found the action to be less visually interesting. (I think. Might have to go read my own review again.)

This trailer makes it sound more like a full-on revenge story about a woman (Selene) who has lost it all or is in danger of that. As heavy and disturbing as it might be, my vote (if Scott Speedman does not return) would be to open the film with both his character and her daughter being killed by the war between Vampires and Lycans, and then the rest of the movie being about her bringing an epic, knock-down drag-out ending to the whole frickin' war in a massively cool, heavily motivated and visually spectacular 45 minute climax that ends the whole series with a 100 megaton bang.

To go with a side of fries, please.

www.spiritblade.com
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

Underworld: Blood War Empty Re: Underworld: Blood War

Post  Nathan James Norman September 8th 2016, 2:23 pm

I can't wait!
    I enjoy this franchise!

Sponsored content