Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

Spirit Blade: Special Edition Live Chat!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Spirit Blade: Special Edition Live Chat! Empty Spirit Blade: Special Edition Live Chat!

Post  Paeter October 28th 2010, 1:53 pm

Mark your calendars for Saturday, November 20th at 6pm Mountain Standard Time! (That should be 5pm West Coast and 8pm East Coast, but I'd suggest you double check.)

I will be hosting a live online chat for all those who have the Spirit Blade: Special Edition audio drama! While everyone listens to their own copy of the project simultaneously, we'll chat about the differences from the original version and you'll have the chance to get instant answers to any questions you might have about the project!

I've never done anything like this before and I can't wait to hang out and listen with you all!

Specific details for the chat will be announced as we get closer to the event, so stay tuned right here!

Shipping is free for CD sets and only takes about three days to reach anywhere in the US! (And of course downloads arrive much more quickly.) So don't miss out! Get your copy of "Spirit Blade: Special Edition" today and mark your calendar for the live chat on Saturday, November 20th!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Spirit Blade: Special Edition Live Chat! Empty Re: Spirit Blade: Special Edition Live Chat!

Post  Paeter November 18th 2010, 8:12 pm

I'm getting stoked for the live chat on Saturday at 6pm Mountain Standard Time(as the clock runs here in Mesa, Arizona). We've got the chat room set up and ready to go. I'll post the link here sometime on Saturday.

In the meantime, if you're trying to figure out when "6pm MST" will be compared to your clock, you can check out the current time for MST anytime at:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=853

Stay tuned!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Spirit Blade: Special Edition Live Chat! Empty Re: Spirit Blade: Special Edition Live Chat!

Post  Paeter November 20th 2010, 2:23 am

I will post the link for the chatroom and some simple login instructions here around 30-60 minutes before the chat begins.

I will also try to check my e-mail every few minutes for the first 10 minutes of the chat in case anyone has trouble logging in.

paeter(at)spiritblade(dot)net

Looking forward to hanging with whoever shows up!

Someone WILL show up... uh, right?
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster November 20th 2010, 8:04 pm

I'm looking forward to it
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter November 20th 2010, 8:40 pm

Okay folks! Here is the link to login for the chat:

"Link Removed"

Simply choose a nickname and type in the "captcha" words then click on "Connect".

Don't worry about clicking "reload" or checking any other boxes. Just nickname, Captcha, phrase, connect.

See you inside!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter November 22nd 2010, 6:48 pm

Well, the turnout was pretty small, but on the flip side it was an amazing chance for me to connect with a couple of people more deeply than I would have otherwise.

My huge thanks to Rickster and Nathan James Norman for coming out for the chat! It was such a unique treat to hang with you guys.

And huge thanks also to Whiteboy, who set the chat room up for us.

I look forward to doing this again sometime!
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Post  WhiteBoy November 23rd 2010, 2:10 pm

Sorry I missed it. I had a family obligation or I would have been there.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter November 23rd 2010, 7:51 pm

Hey, family first. No question. Hope it works out next time!
    Tim
    Tim

Activity : 258
    Geek-Cred : 4

Post  Tim November 24th 2010, 10:25 pm

Unfortunately, I had to work, at night no less...I really hope that we get a chance to do something like this again. I'd really like to do more stuff as a group.
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster November 25th 2010, 5:17 am

I enjoyed being a part of it oh and Paeter after the chat I went back and listen to that scene you said you forgot to put the robot raan voice in and I missed it the first time and had to rewind and listen to it agian to catch it
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter November 25th 2010, 8:37 pm

Rickster wrote:I enjoyed being a part of it oh and Paeter after the chat I went back and listen to that scene you said you forgot to put the robot raan voice in and I missed it the first time and had to rewind and listen to it agian to catch it

Luckily, I'd never had anyone tell me they noticed it. But I'm still glad I was able to fix it in the Special Edition. It was driving me nuts!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 7:36 am