Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

New book out!

hvymtlcowboy
    hvymtlcowboy
    Alliance Member

Activity : 125
    Geek-Cred : 0

New book out! Empty New book out!

Post  hvymtlcowboy November 8th 2010, 4:54 pm

My new book has just been released. It is the sequel to 'Stars of the Kanri'!

For info on book 1 (and to listen to the cool promo Paeter made for me) check out www.heavymetalcowboy.com

To check out my new book, goto one of the following links.

New book out! Hmciic10

http://www.booksamillion.com/product/9781936533008?id=4609101563794

http://productsearch.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?store=BOOK&WRD=spheres%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bryk-tar

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Spheres+of+the+Ryktar&x=0&y=0

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

New book out! Empty Re: New book out!

Post  Paeter November 9th 2010, 1:07 am

hvymtlcowboy wrote:My new book has just been released. It is the sequel to 'Stars of the Kanri'!

For info on book 1 (and to listen to the cool promo Paeter made for me) check out www.heavymetalcowboy.com

[

Congrats, Steve! I know how much effort that involves, so be sure to treat yourself to something fun as a reward!

www.spiritblade.com
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Post  WhiteBoy November 9th 2010, 11:45 am

Congrats, man! I hope all goes well with it. Smile

Alliance Member

Activity : 125
    Geek-Cred : 0

Post  hvymtlcowboy November 9th 2010, 4:33 pm

Thanks, guys! I am trying. The hard part is the marketing. With the internet trying to get your name out there is kind of like throwing a stone in the ocean. If anybody has some marketing ideas that might help me feel free to shoot them too me. I am not ashamed to admit I am an amateur at this.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter November 10th 2010, 1:25 am

hvymtlcowboy wrote:If anybody has some marketing ideas that might help me feel free to shoot them too me. I am not ashamed to admit I am an amateur at this.

You and me both. I can totally relate to the hair-pulling, wall-banging efforts of marketing. You might try doing internet searches for Christian review blogs/podcasts and offer free e-copies (or hard copies if that's not enough for them) to anyone who will review it or interview you. That's proven to get me some activity with every release.

I'd also recommend starting a blog or podcast about things that your potential fans might enjoy. On my podcast, the content is geared to the interests of my target audience and it gives me a built-in opportunity to plug SB Productions whenever I want.

Have I had you on the show yet? E-mail me and we can schedule you for a phone interview for the show. I'm hoping to get back into some interviews more often now that "SB:SE" is out the door.

That's not a ton, but hopefully those ideas can stimulate some thought for you.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 10:56 am