The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Fellow Podcasters: I Want to Interview You!

jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 770
    Geek-Cred : 6

Fellow Podcasters: I Want to Interview You! Empty Fellow Podcasters: I Want to Interview You!

Post  jorowi on January 17th 2019, 7:39 am

I'm ready to get back into publishing episodes of Struggling for Purpose. I put it on hiatus due to the whole shoulder thing. I had started a second "Christian Creatives" series but had to put it on hold.

So, fellow podcasters, I'd like to interview you! This would be a conversation that lasts at least 20 minutes and could go as long as 80 (that depends on how much you like to talk).

The primary focus is on what you're creating (your podcast, etc.) and how you see that fulfilling God's purpose for your life. We'll also talk about the struggle of following God and finding His purpose for your life. Don't worry it's not super-heavy.

If you interested in being a test subject, uh, interviewed get in touch with me through email: john ^ strugglingforpurpose ^ com. The interview will be done using Zoom Meetings.

I'm interested in other creators too but I want to start with podcasters because they usually have microphones and are familiar with the podcasting process.

Twitter
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 6888
    Geek-Cred : 56

Fellow Podcasters: I Want to Interview You! Empty Re: Fellow Podcasters: I Want to Interview You!

Post  Paeter on January 17th 2019, 10:47 am

I'll be in touch!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is April 25th 2019, 12:43 am