Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Coffeehouse: Do you bias your thinking of God?

WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Coffeehouse: Do you bias your thinking of God? Empty Coffeehouse: Do you bias your thinking of God?

Post  WhiteBoy November 17th 2010, 11:05 am

Personally, I think I'm about in the middle. At different times in my life, I tend to think more about His forgiveness and love. Then at other times I think of His holiness and justice and wrath. I'm not sure how else to answer it other than that...it just depends on what's going on I guess.

Both are true and I believe He is equally so. He is at the same time perfectly merciful and perfectly just.

Activity : 48
    Geek-Cred : 0

Coffeehouse: Do you bias your thinking of God? Empty Re: Coffeehouse: Do you bias your thinking of God?

Post  litera9 November 17th 2010, 5:24 pm

I lean towards the Loving, Graceful god. That is the gospel that I've been taught, and has been emphasized. I often leave out the Holiness element in my thinking of God. It's hard to remember that Grace exists only because God is Holy.
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Coffeehouse: Do you bias your thinking of God? Empty Re: Coffeehouse: Do you bias your thinking of God?

Post  Rickster November 17th 2010, 5:45 pm

I tend to switch between the to

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 9:32 am