Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

On being insensitive (contains offensive subjects)

mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

On being insensitive (contains offensive subjects) Empty On being insensitive (contains offensive subjects)

Post  mindspike May 24th 2019, 8:25 am

The contents of this post will probably contain material that people will consider to be offensive.

Discussion here:

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

On being insensitive (contains offensive subjects) Empty Re: On being insensitive (contains offensive subjects)

Post  Paeter May 24th 2019, 10:50 am

Winston, thank you so much for sharing this. I've told you something like this this privately, but I also want to publicly and more intentionally tell you how awesome it has been to see God shape your heart and interactions with others over the 10+ years I've known and interacted with you. You have clearly given yourself over to the sanctification work of the Holy Spirit, and it's so inspiring to see and reflect on from my vantage point. So please be encouraged to know that I see the Spirit shaping and using you, even from my very limited perspective on your life.

Regarding the particular issue you're facing, I have two great resources to recommend. The longer one I posted awhile back at CGC. It's worth your time, believe me. The shorter one offers a more brief response to the issue you raised, and I think it's good one.

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is April 18th 2024, 11:17 pm