Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Wonder Woman: Bloodlines Animated Film Trailer

AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

Wonder Woman: Bloodlines Animated Film Trailer Empty Wonder Woman: Bloodlines Animated Film Trailer

Post  AGoodReed August 7th 2019, 11:05 pm

Looks good to me, though I'm unfamiliar with the source material. This is once again in the DC Animated Film Universe, though I think the "New 52" aspects of it are starting to fade. I don't know if this is an origin story for Wonder Woman, but if it is, I guess I shouldn't expect her to finally change her outfit back to the classic gold and red design. But I have hopes for the future since Superman changed his costume to the Rebirth design in Reign of the Supermen.

For fans of Worf from Star Trek TNG, , Michael Dorn voices some character named Ferdinand.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Wonder Woman: Bloodlines Animated Film Trailer Empty Re: Wonder Woman: Bloodlines Animated Film Trailer

Post  Paeter August 9th 2019, 9:53 am

AGoodReed wrote:I think the "New 52" aspects of it are starting to fade.
    I don't know if this is an origin story for Wonder Woman, but if it is, I guess I shouldn't expect her to finally change her outfit back to the classic gold and red design.

The sense I get is that even in the comics the New 52 elements are fading and they are using a big event right now to bring Pre-52 continuity (and The Watchmen?) back into canon. So we'll see! Animated Superman definitely isn't the creepy jock he started as, so I'm hopeful!

I've adjusted to the new costume. I've been a fan long enough to see many visual re-interpretions. But my ideal is probably something like the design from the movie, which blends classic with practical/realistic.

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 9:04 pm