Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

(Mostly) Off-Grid Until June 5th

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

(Mostly) Off-Grid Until June 5th Empty (Mostly) Off-Grid Until June 5th

Post  Paeter May 20th 2012, 12:39 am

With Michael Tully arriving early Monday morning to record for Spirit Blade 3 until he leaves Wednesday morning, and then my family vacation from next Friday through June 3rd, I thought it would be wise to take myself off-grid for a bit, rather than try to keep up with e-mails, etc.

This coming week I'll be creating/posting just enough content to put together some kind of podcast episode (which will be released probably on Thursday), but will otherwise not be active online.

If I run into some surprise free time I may pop in to the forums(so don't think you can get away with any DC bashing THIS time you trouble-makers-who-shall-remain-nameless-but-know-who-they-are), but I've got my e-mail "auto-responders" on and won't be checking my e-mail till June 5th.

If you want to try and reach me before then, an IM on the forums would be worth a shot, but still a gamble.

In the meantime, everybody, enjoy the beginning of your summer!
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

(Mostly) Off-Grid Until June 5th Empty Re: (Mostly) Off-Grid Until June 5th

Post  Nathan James Norman May 20th 2012, 7:40 pm

Paeter wrote:With Michael Tully arriving early Monday morning to record for Spirit Blade 3 until he leaves Wednesday morning, and then my family vacation from next Friday through June 3rd, I thought it would be wise to take myself off-grid for a bit, rather than try to keep up with e-mails, etc.

This coming week I'll be creating/posting just enough content to put together some kind of podcast episode (which will be released probably on Thursday), but will otherwise not be active online.

If I run into some surprise free time I may pop in to the forums(so don't think you can get away with any DC bashing THIS time you trouble-makers-who-shall-remain-nameless-but-know-who-they-are), but I've got my e-mail "auto-responders" on and won't be checking my e-mail till June 5th.

If you want to try and reach me before then, an IM on the forums would be worth a shot, but still a gamble.

In the meantime, everybody, enjoy the beginning of your summer!

So if I'm understanding you correctly . . . instead of causing problems here on the forums, you want us "trouble-makers-who-shall-remain-nameless-but-know-who-they-are" to flood your e-mail while you're away?

Orders received loud and clear boss! "Trouble-makers-who-shall-remain-nameless-but-know-who-they-are" you heard it here!
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Post  WhiteBoy May 21st 2012, 2:29 pm

Can do, boss. Smile
    PhoenixFire
    PhoenixFire

Activity : 84
    Geek-Cred : 3

Post  PhoenixFire May 21st 2012, 9:04 pm

Oh! Oh! Where do you sign up for the "Trouble-makers-who-shall-remain-nameless-but-know-who-they-are?" I want to join! Cool

We should make a forum group! Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 4:48 am