Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Reviewer For "Superman Vs The Elite"?

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Reviewer For "Superman Vs The Elite"? Empty Reviewer For "Superman Vs The Elite"?

Post  Paeter June 15th 2012, 1:19 pm

I'm not planning on reviewing this new DC animated flick. I can't find it for rent at Red Box and for only a 58 minute run time I'm not interested in risking a bad purchase just to review it, even though I've heard the storyline it's based on is great.

Is anyone else planning on buying or renting this movie that would be willing to do a review of it for the show?

www.spiritblade.com
    mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

Reviewer For "Superman Vs The Elite"? Empty Re: Reviewer For "Superman Vs The Elite"?

Post  mindspike June 17th 2012, 12:28 pm

A DC movie that Paeter didn't "buy then try"?

The runtime was 78 minutes, and it was a very good movie, hitting all the high points of the source material. I'd be happy to do a proper review for the show, I was planning to do one for my blog anyway. In the meantime, I'll say that it was worth the purchase price. Not a perfect movie, but far better than recent offerings like "All-Star Superman" or "Justice League: Doom".

Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Reviewer For "Superman Vs The Elite"? Empty Re: Reviewer For "Superman Vs The Elite"?

Post  Drew.Rub June 17th 2012, 9:21 pm

Hey, Thanks Winst. I've got it available for streaming, and have been wondering if it's worth it. I'll check it out sometime when Dani's not wanting to watch something.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter June 18th 2012, 10:22 pm

mindspike wrote:A DC movie that Paeter didn't "buy then try"?

The runtime was 78 minutes, and it was a very good movie

Great news! My sources on the runtime must be lame. For 20 more minutes I'll probably pick it up eventually. But Yes! I'd LOVE to use your review if you're up for it!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 2:00 am