Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Seeking Book Reviewer For The Spirit Blade Underground

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Seeking Book Reviewer For The Spirit Blade Underground Empty Seeking Book Reviewer For The Spirit Blade Underground

Post  Paeter June 15th 2012, 4:36 pm

I'm hoping to include more reviews of Christian books on the blog and podcast. So I'm looking for one or more people to regularly review Christian sci-fi/fantasy/horror books for The Spirit Blade Underground (blog and podcast). The ideal candidate would be:

1. Someone who already has experience writing book reviews.

2. Someone who enjoys reading a variety of different genres and who appreciates a variety of writing styles.

3. Someone who owns a device for reading electronic versions of books and likes to read books that way. (Writers and publishers are sometimes more ready to give review copies in digital format)

Review copies will be sought out and provided to reviewers by me. (So all you have to worry about is reading the book and writing the review.)

Reviewers would be invited, though not required, to record their written reviews for the podcast if they prefer. Alternatively, I will read written reviews and give credit to the reviewer.

Reviews may be posted anywhere else the reviewer wishes seven days after the review has been posted on The Spirit Blade Underground blog.

Reviewers will be permitted to keep review copies of any books they review. (Free books!)

Reviewers may also include a link or plug at the end of their reviews for a website of their choice. (See spiritblade.net/submissions for more details.)

If you're interested, please contact me with a sample review you have written. Or if you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact me.

paeter(at)spiritblade(dot)net

Thanks!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is April 18th 2024, 10:38 pm