Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Using Paeter's Review scores?

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Using Paeter's Review scores? Empty Using Paeter's Review scores?

Post  Rickster September 7th 2012, 8:28 pm

When i was doing My review for the Transformers ride I had thought about using Paeter's Quality and Relevance score but I think if you went on a ride with some friends and then try to sit down and talk about the spirtual relevance of the story (or the story of the ride in general) they would think you were crazy. so would it be OK if I do another Ride review if i can do Relevance N/A?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Using Paeter's Review scores? Empty Re: Using Paeter's Review scores?

Post  Paeter September 8th 2012, 2:45 am

Well, I'd argue that technically even a ride has the POTENTIAL for meaningful conversation based on its content. But given what rides are, its highly unlikely. Which doesn't make the ride bad, immoral, or pointless. It would just mean a very low Relevance score. Even a 0/10 if you like. But I don't know if by nature the relevance category wouldn't apply.

In any case, I only require both a quality and relevance score for written reviews submitted for consideration on the blog in addition to the podcast. If all you want is to submit your review for the podcast(and not also for the blog), then you can include one, both or neither of the quality/relevance categories in your review. Totally up to you in that case.

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 1:44 am