Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

"Jealousy" Cancelled

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

"Jealousy" Cancelled Empty "Jealousy" Cancelled

Post  Paeter September 12th 2012, 1:40 pm

To the cast, and all others who may be interested:

I'm sorry to report that, for the foreseeable future, production on "Jealousy" has been cancelled.

The director/mixer assigned to the project gradually responded more and more slowly to my e-mails until she simply stopped responding altogether. I've given her a number of weeks to get in contact with me before officially cancelling production and still have not heard from her since about November of last year.

Unfortunately, she holds the project "hostage" in a sense, because only she has the audio files and contact information for the cast. Unless I am able to somehow recover all contact info and audio files, the project can't move forward.

I take full responsibility for failing to anticipate this possibility and keeping my own copies of cast recordings and contact information. I can't tell you how frustrated I am with myself for allowing a scenario like this to take place.

Please know how sorry I am that your work remains unused by The Spirit Blade Underground Alliance. I am taking measures to ensure that this kind of scenario will never happen again.

Thank you so much for your efforts and willingness to be involved with The Spirit Blade Underground Alliance. I hope you'll be involved again in the future.

Thank you,

Paeter Frandsen

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is April 18th 2024, 10:30 pm