Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

In Search of Truth request

tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

In Search of Truth request Empty In Search of Truth request

Post  tmorrill September 26th 2012, 12:45 am

So, I was thinking (a dangerous past time I know...) as I was watching laundry spin around and around and around and around and around at the laundromat today. Is there any way for In Search of Truths segments to be able to be downloaded in one podcast when series is complete? I'm not sure how practical that would be on your side, but I for one would enjoy that quite a bit.

Not to slight the reviews or any of the interviews, but those typically aren't what I want to re-listen to when I'm working. For instance, you just finished going through Acts. I'd love to listen to the whole thing without having to keep going to my phone ever 20ish minutes or so to change the podcast and skip to the ISOT segment.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

In Search of Truth request Empty Re: In Search of Truth request

Post  Paeter September 26th 2012, 1:21 pm

tmorrill wrote:Is there any way for In Search of Truths segments to be able to be downloaded in one podcast when series is complete? I'm not sure how practical that would be on your side, but I for one would enjoy that quite a bit.

Funny, but I've thought about doing something like this on and off for a few years. The work involved would be significant, which is why it hasn't happened yet. But I think it might be of interest to some folks.

What would you guys think of me making something like this available as an archive download($5)?

Now that we're on our new web host, I'm planning to make all of our archive volumes (up to now only available on physical CD-ROM) available as instant downloads in our store. I could see putting together an archive collecting past In Search Of Truth segments if there were enough interest.

Anybody interested in something like that?
    tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

Post  tmorrill September 30th 2012, 12:34 pm

I'd buy a few of them! Depending on how the money goes, probably most of them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 9:27 am