Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Theology Gaming Has Joined The CGC Network!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Theology Gaming Has Joined The CGC Network! Empty Theology Gaming Has Joined The CGC Network!

Post  Paeter October 8th 2013, 11:54 am

Hey Everybody!

Video game fans rejoice! There is a great new video game podcast just for you!

I wanted to officially announce here first that The Theology Gaming Podcast has joined The Christian Geek Central Network! I'm really excited about this partnership and I think you guys will enjoy what you hear from Theology Gaming.

The podcast is hosted by Zachery Oliver, a longtime gamer and a believer with a great head on his shoulders. Theology gaming is both fun and thoughtful and perfectly fits the attitudes of both celebrating and examining geek culture that the CGC network is based upon. On this forum you'll have opportunity to interact with Zachery about the show.

For more information and to check out the Theology Gaming podcast and website, go to theologygaming.com

Enjoy!
    Viewtifulzfo
    Viewtifulzfo

Activity : 22
    Geek-Cred : 0

Theology Gaming Has Joined The CGC Network! Empty Re: Theology Gaming Has Joined The CGC Network!

Post  Viewtifulzfo October 8th 2013, 12:12 pm

Thanks for having me! Hopefully, you guys will like the content my brain cooks up. Or not. Feedback, negative or positive, is much appreciated!
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Theology Gaming Has Joined The CGC Network! Empty Re: Theology Gaming Has Joined The CGC Network!

Post  DNArington October 15th 2013, 10:26 pm

Awesome! I've just found the show recently and have been catching up. It is really good stuff!
    Viewtifulzfo
    Viewtifulzfo

Activity : 22
    Geek-Cred : 0

Post  Viewtifulzfo October 16th 2013, 2:15 pm

Thanks! Some of the episodes go a bit deep, but we tend to bounce between levity and serious topics most of the time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 4:53 am