Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

USS Sasquatch: First Flight Available Now!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

USS Sasquatch: First Flight Available Now! Empty USS Sasquatch: First Flight Available Now!

Post  Paeter August 21st 2014, 2:45 pm

The Spirit Blade Underground Alliance is pleased to present their newest audio drama:

Voyages Of The USS Sasquatch: First Flight

A young graduate prepares for her first space-faring assignment aboard an unusual ship with an unorthodox crew. But danger doesn't wait for preparations, and soon the crew of the USS Sasquatch holds the fate of many in their hands.

Download and listen to it now for free on The Spirit Blade Underground Alliance Page!
    tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

USS Sasquatch: First Flight Available Now! Empty Re: USS Sasquatch: First Flight Available Now!

Post  tmorrill September 14th 2014, 5:50 pm

I enjoyed this a lot more than I was expecting!

Great job everyone involved!
    CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

USS Sasquatch: First Flight Available Now! Empty Re: USS Sasquatch: First Flight Available Now!

Post  CreatorsPixels September 18th 2014, 12:13 pm

I agree, I enjoyed this. Nice work everyone!

One recomendation for Paeter. On the Alliance page, you should consider putting the new stuff at the top. Then as soon as you hit the page you are looking right at the newest content that you haven't seen yet! Also, did you forget the graphic for it?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter September 18th 2014, 7:57 pm

CreatorsPixels wrote:I agree, I enjoyed this.  Nice work everyone!

One recomendation for Paeter.  On the Alliance page, you should consider putting the new stuff at the top.  Then as soon as you hit the page you are looking right at the newest content that you haven't seen yet!  Also, did you forget the graphic for it?

We've got a new SB Productions Website coming, and the SBU Alliance stuff will at that time, or soon after, migrate to its own site, hopefully with a layout that works much better than what we have for displaying it now.

BTW, I could REALLY use some help if someone would like to create a simple SBU Alliance site, even just using the blogger engine for it. That's my plan, but I'm really short on time these days. If left up to me to get the new Alliance site done, the SBU Alliance content may drop off the radar for awhile with no way to access it. Yikes!

As for the missing graphic, I failed to recruit help for that before the project was finished. And since the project as been slow moving and even stalled out a couple times before completing, I opted to just get the finished product posted without further delays and figure out how to display it more nicely later. So on that front I could ALSO use some help if anyone is interested!
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

Post  Nathan James Norman September 19th 2014, 7:44 am

USS Sasquatch: First Flight Available Now! 34302312

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/15/42/85/80/34302312.jpg
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter September 23rd 2014, 6:09 pm

Wow! Where did you get that image? I take it you listened to the story before finding/creating it? Matches pretty well! Can I assume the material is all legally legit to use? Do I need to credit anybody aside from you?
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

Post  Nathan James Norman September 24th 2014, 10:31 am

Paeter wrote:Wow! Where did you get that image? I take it you listened to the story before finding/creating it? Matches pretty well! Can I assume the material is all legally legit to use? Do I need to credit anybody aside from you?

It's all yours. Free and clear. No credit needed.
    (I own the image).

I'll send you a larger file if you'd like.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter September 24th 2014, 8:19 pm

Got the e-mail! Thanks so much!

-Paeter

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 5:19 pm