Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Project Spark COMPLETELY FREE October 5th!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Project Spark COMPLETELY FREE October 5th! Empty Project Spark COMPLETELY FREE October 5th!

Post  Paeter September 29th 2015, 9:05 am

Microsoft is handing over the keys for this software to the community (reportedly about 200,000 active users) by making this game completely free, including all previously sold DLC.
    If you have an XBox One or a PC that can run the software, this is certainly worth checking out! I don't know if you need the software to play games that were created on it, but even if you do, now that it's going free there is little barrier left to playing some potentially great user-made experiences, or creating your own!

Here's the story- http://www.engadget.com/2015/09/28/microsoft-project-spark-now-completely-free/

www.spiritblade.com
    CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

Project Spark COMPLETELY FREE October 5th! Empty Re: Project Spark COMPLETELY FREE October 5th!

Post  CreatorsPixels September 29th 2015, 10:01 pm

Interesting, I wonder if it will work without the stupid xBox Live now! I so can't make myself pay for that yet!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Project Spark COMPLETELY FREE October 5th! Empty Re: Project Spark COMPLETELY FREE October 5th!

Post  Paeter September 30th 2015, 12:50 pm

CreatorsPixels wrote:Interesting, I wonder if it will work without the stupid xBox Live now!  I so can't make myself pay for that yet!

Yeah, I think it's pretty lame. And now Sony has gone the same route except for with Free To Play Games, so maybe Microsoft will do the same?

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 1:11 pm