Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

What game would you like me to stream?

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

What game would you like me to stream? Empty What game would you like me to stream?

Post  Rickster October 7th 2015, 1:44 am

So I've been trying to learn how to live stream on twitch (thanks for the help Paeter) and I want to do a practice stream soon and would like to know what game(s) should I play?

Here are the ones I have
    Back to the Future
    Captain America Super Solider
    Deadpool
    Epic Mickey 2
    Ducktales remastered
    God of war saga (1,2,3 and the two psp games)
    Jak and Daxter trilogy
    Jurassic Park
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5
    Kingdom Hearts 2,5
    Lollipop chainsaw
    Mirror's Edge
    Sly 1-4
    Tomb Raider (reboot)
    Tomb raider Legend
    Tomb Raider anniversary
    Tomb Raider underground
    Uncharted
    Uncharted 2

Let me know what you'd like to see and I'll let you guys knw in advance when I do my stream
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

What game would you like me to stream? Empty Re: What game would you like me to stream?

Post  Paeter October 7th 2015, 10:02 am

Ooh! Ooh!

I'm curious about Back To The Future, Mirror's Edge and Tomb Raider Reboot. Also curious how you would approach streaming psp games.

Do you know when you'll do the stream?
    Rickster
    Rickster

What game would you like me to stream? Empty Re: What game would you like me to stream?

Post  Rickster October 8th 2015, 2:52 am

[quote="Paeter"] curious how you would approach streaming psp games [quote]

When I bought the God of War Saga collection it came with a code so I can download PS3 versions of the two games that were originally on the PSP

Paeter wrote:
    Do you know when you'll do the stream?

I'm thinking a week from Friday but I will post the actual date once I figure it out.

on a side note I have tried a few streams and planning on doing a test stream sometime this weekend to work on some audio so if anyone on and sees Rugged_warrior on feel free to come by and say hi
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster October 12th 2015, 2:29 am

If I stream Back to the Future do you want me to stream the entire first episode?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter October 12th 2015, 11:49 am

Rickster wrote:If I stream Back to the Future do you want me to stream the entire first episode?

How many Eps are there and how long does the first take to complete? I'm just wondering how much would be "spoiled" for me, if I decide I want to play it myself. Of course I can always just tune out for a bit, so I guess it doesn't matter. Do what YOU want to do!
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster October 12th 2015, 1:05 pm

Paeter wrote:
    Rickster wrote:If I stream Back to the Future do you want me to stream the entire first episode?

How many Eps are there and how long does the first take to complete? I'm just wondering how much would be "spoiled" for me, if I decide I want to play it myself. Of course I can always just tune out for a bit, so I guess it doesn't matter. Do what YOU want to do!

The game is 5 episodes long and I think it's beatable in two hours. So all that would be spoiled is the first act of the story and how to beat the first episode.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 3:12 pm