Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Sony's Conference Is Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9am Pacific!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Sony's Conference Is Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9am Pacific! Empty Sony's Conference Is Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9am Pacific!

Post  Paeter October 26th 2015, 11:55 am

Sony has reportedly been storing up some big reveals/announcements for their Paris Games Week Conference tomorrow! Personally I'm hoping for a mic dropping announcement that "No Man's Sky and PS2 Backward compatibility are available on PS4 right now", but I should probably know better.

What, if anything are YOU hoping for?

You can watch the stream at http://www.twitch.tv/playstation
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Sony's Conference Is Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9am Pacific! Empty Re: Sony's Conference Is Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9am Pacific!

Post  Rickster October 27th 2015, 6:44 pm

so what was the big news?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Sony's Conference Is Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9am Pacific! Empty Re: Sony's Conference Is Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9am Pacific!

Post  Paeter November 3rd 2015, 10:43 am

For me, not much. The LAME news was that No Man's Sky is coming out in June 2016, which I don't believe, since they said more than once the game was coming out in 2015. I'm guessing it will be PS VR compatible. Hopefully it won't require the VR stuff. They've been teasing us on that game for WAAAAY too long, and with this announcement will now have to work hard to get my hype back up and running again. Feeling jaded. Gr...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 1:07 pm