Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

A couple of spechal streams

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

A couple of spechal streams Empty A couple of spechal streams

Post  Rickster October 28th 2015, 6:27 pm

Hi everyone Just Wanted to let everyone know on Friday Oct 30th at 3pm PST I am going to do a special stream where I get the Platinum trophy on Kingdom Hearts 2 and then on Saturday Oct 31st at 12pm pst I am going to do a Halloween stream where I try and play through the Haunted Mansion game. Also On my stream I have a rule where every time I get a game over I have to do 10 burpees before continuing.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

A couple of spechal streams Empty Re: A couple of spechal streams

Post  Paeter November 3rd 2015, 10:47 am

Rickster wrote:Also On my stream I have a rule where every time I get a game over I have to do 10 burpees before continuing.

Oooh! I HATE game over screens and avoid games that give them to me. But I should find some other trigger for some quick reps of some kind. That's a great idea!
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster November 3rd 2015, 1:56 pm

Paeter wrote:
    Rickster wrote:Also On my stream I have a rule where every time I get a game over I have to do 10 burpees before continuing.

Oooh! I HATE game over screens and avoid games that give them to me. But I should find some other trigger for some quick reps of some kind. That's a great idea!

It's inspired by the Spartan race where if you fail an obstacle you have to do 30 burpees and since my Rugged Warrior Vlog is going to focus on fitness and racing I thought my Rugged Warrior game stream should have something fitness related too.

I beat the Haunted Mansion in 6 hours and didn't have to do any burpees.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 4:44 pm