Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

5 posters

New TV Shows You're Excited About

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

New TV Shows You're Excited About Empty New TV Shows You're Excited About

Post  Paeter September 16th 2010, 1:01 am

So what new TV shows are you waiting in anticipation for this fall?

Next week I'm planning to check out The Event, though I have the funny feeling it will feel like a Lost copy.

The Cape has me interested. It could be really cool... or really bad.

No Ordinary Family might just be a Heroes rehash. It could also be like a live action Incredibles! We'll see!

Any potentially cool new shows I'm forgetting that I should keep my eye out for?
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

New TV Shows You're Excited About Empty Re: New TV Shows You're Excited About

Post  WhiteBoy September 16th 2010, 11:35 am

We don't subscribe to TV, but rather typically get our viewing pleasures via Netflix. We did recently pick up the latest DVD releases of Smallville and Supernatural.
    ProfessorAlan
    ProfessorAlan

Activity : 115
    Geek-Cred : 3

Post  ProfessorAlan September 16th 2010, 2:00 pm

No ordinary Family is the only new one that interests me. The Event seems too much like a 24-wannabe, or maybe a Lost-wannabe, and I got burned lasst year with FlashForward, so I'm cautious about that one.
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster September 16th 2010, 4:32 pm

No Ordinary Family and Undercovers look interesting. I havn't seen anything on the Cape. Is it a mid-season show?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter September 16th 2010, 7:14 pm

Rickster wrote:No Ordinary Family and Undercovers look interesting. I havn't seen anything on the Cape. Is it a mid-season show?

What's "Undercovers" about?

The Cape is supposed to start sometime this fall.
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster September 16th 2010, 7:35 pm

Paeter wrote:
    Rickster wrote:No Ordinary Family and Undercovers look interesting. I havn't seen anything on the Cape. Is it a mid-season show?

What's "Undercovers" about?

The Cape is supposed to start sometime this fall.

It's about a husband and wife who are CIA agents. It's created by J.J. Abrams so I'm sure there will some weird mythology to the show
    Rohelf
    Rohelf

Activity : 142
    Geek-Cred : 0

Post  Rohelf September 21st 2010, 5:29 pm

None of the new series have piqued my interest so far, although I had CBS on in the background last night while knitting just for curiosity's sake. None of it was anything I'll be carving out time to watch, and some of it was rather awful. Let's just say that if you have any body image issues at all, tune your set to something other than CBS at 9:30, or you'll feel like microwaved crud by 10. No

As far as shows I am excited about, it's not new, but Fringe comes back on Thursday, and I've been missing my weekly dose of Denethor as a mad scientist. Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 8:09 pm