Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Birds of Prey Teaser

AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

Birds of Prey Teaser Empty Birds of Prey Teaser

Post  AGoodReed January 31st 2019, 9:07 pm

So the movie is called Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), and it's supposed to feature Harley, Huntress, Black Canary, Renee Montoya, Cassandra Cain, Mr. Zsasz, and Black Mask. And probably no Joker or Batman. Black Mask will be played by Ewan McGregor. This teaser is really short, with just some quick shots of various actors in their costumes and a long hold on Margot Robbie (since she's the one the masses will be seeing it for). I've seen it referred to as "Hot Topic: The Movie."

Since the shots were so quick, I've taken the liberty of getting some screen caps. Here are two dudes...

Birds of Prey Teaser Untitl14
    Birds of Prey Teaser Untitl12
    Black Mask?

Birds of Prey Teaser Untitl13
    Birds of Prey Teaser Untitl15
    Mr. Zsasz?

And here are the ladies...

Birds of Prey Teaser Untitl17
    Huntress

Birds of Prey Teaser Untitl16
    Renee Montoya?

Birds of Prey Teaser Untitl18
    Black Canary?

Birds of Prey Teaser Untitl19
    Cassandra Cain?

Birds of Prey Teaser Untitl20
    Harley Quinn (duh)
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Birds of Prey Teaser Empty Birds of Prey Teaser

Post  DNArington February 1st 2019, 10:40 pm

This teaser is really weird to me because it seems more like test footage or part of a pitch reel or something, but judging from this short teaser they seem to be going for the same style as Suicide Squad and while Suicide Squad definitely had it’s problems, I really liked the style they were going for, so I’m happy about that! I like a lot of these characters, both HQ from Suicide Squad and also the other characters we haven’t seen it the DCEU yet. I hope it’s good!

Also Black Mask doesn’t look anything like Black Mask. 😑I like Black Mask as a villain and Ewan McGregor can be a good actor, but I hope they give him his comic book look. Sent from Topic'it App
    AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

Birds of Prey Teaser Empty Re: Birds of Prey Teaser

Post  AGoodReed February 2nd 2019, 12:34 am

DNArington wrote:Also Black Mask doesn’t look anything like Black Mask. 😑I like Black Mask as a villain and Ewan McGregor can be a good actor, but I hope they give him his comic book look.

I'm assuming he'll wear the mask at some point in the film. Or get his face burned off.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter February 5th 2019, 10:07 am

I thought Huntress looked like the gal from Serenity and Sarah Conner Chronicles, but IMDB says it's Mary Elizabeth Winstead, which I thought was really cool! Really enjoyed her in Scott Pilgrim and The Thing prequel. Oh! And 10 Cloverfield Lane! She plays "vulnerable survivor" really well. Hard to imagine her in a hardened, tough role like Huntress, so I'll be extra curious!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 3:39 am