Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

In Need Of A Discerning Podcast Listener

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

In Need Of A Discerning Podcast Listener Empty In Need Of A Discerning Podcast Listener

Post  Paeter July 17th 2019, 10:04 am

I'm interested in updating our directory at the website with some new podcasts made by Christian Geeks, but I'm not ready to commit the time I'd like in order to check out these podcasts for myself. So I'm putting the call out for one or more volunteers that would be willing to listen to some Christian Geek Podcasts, look at their associated sites, and specifically evaluate whether or not their content lands outside of the CGC Statement of Faith.

This would involve having a meeting with me via phone or video chat to talk over our Statement Of Faith, after which you could check out a list of podcasts I'll provide (and bring to my attention any others you'd like) at your own pace.

Anyone interested and feel like they'd be a good fit for this?
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

In Need Of A Discerning Podcast Listener Empty Re: In Need Of A Discerning Podcast Listener

Post  mikel.withers August 16th 2019, 9:32 am

I could do this.
    I listen to a lot of podcasts.

I prefer written word to phone calls and video chats. I find written words to be more concise and thoughtfully expressed.
    but my phone number is below.
    I probably wont answer as I won't recognize the caller, but if you leave a message, I'll be able to return a call.
    607 345 4569
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

In Need Of A Discerning Podcast Listener Empty Re: In Need Of A Discerning Podcast Listener

Post  Paeter August 16th 2019, 12:21 pm

Thanks, Mikel!

I'm a bit behind because of my recent computer problems, but I'll make a note to get in touch once I've had a chance to catch up!

You can also leave your e-mail here or send me one at paeter@spiritblade.com, as I'd be fine with that, too.

Thank you again!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 8:22 pm