Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Harley Quinn Animated Series (or Film?) trailer

AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 498
    Geek-Cred : 3

Harley Quinn Animated Series (or Film?) trailer Empty Harley Quinn Animated Series (or Film?) trailer

Post  AGoodReed on July 22nd 2019, 5:47 pm

Contains language, violence, and some suggestive images.

I don't think I'm going to be going out of my way to get DC Universe for this one. Looks like DC's attempt at Deadpool. Harley doesn't even have the thick New York accent.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 7483
    Geek-Cred : 58

Harley Quinn Animated Series (or Film?) trailer Empty Re: Harley Quinn Animated Series (or Film?) trailer

Post  Paeter on July 23rd 2019, 11:57 am

I am definitely not the intended audience for whatever this experience will be.

Also loses points with me for punching down to Aquaman. C'mon DC, he's been the punching bag for decades and is just starting to get an interpretation that larger audiences are finding cool. Don't kill the momentum for your own property.

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1352
    Geek-Cred : 9

Harley Quinn Animated Series (or Film?) trailer Empty Re: Harley Quinn Animated Series (or Film?) trailer

Post  AdamCollings on July 23rd 2019, 6:16 pm

Paeter wrote:Also loses points with me for punching down to Aquaman. C'mon DC, he's been the punching bag for decades and is just starting to get an interpretation that larger audiences are finding cool. Don't kill the momentum for your own property.

Agreed
    mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 947
    Geek-Cred : 39

Post  mindspike on July 24th 2019, 11:01 am

AdamCollings wrote:
    Paeter wrote:Also loses points with me for punching down to Aquaman. C'mon DC, he's been the punching bag for decades and is just starting to get an interpretation that larger audiences are finding cool. Don't kill the momentum for your own property.

Agreed

Motion carried and passed. And.... I'll also be passing on this one.

DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Post  DNArington on July 26th 2019, 4:07 pm

I'll check it out because I like Harley Quinn and I currently have DC Universe, but the trailer wasn't as good as I was hoping. I think there's a lot of potential fun here, so hopefully it's good.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is November 24th 2020, 11:48 pm