Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Bloodshot Trailer [Red Band?]

jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 871
    Geek-Cred : 6

Bloodshot Trailer [Red Band?] Empty Bloodshot Trailer [Red Band?]

Post  jorowi on October 21st 2019, 1:31 pm

This is not labeled as a red band trailer but it sure pushes the envelope of a standard trailer so proceed with caution (no nudity).

Twitter
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1352
    Geek-Cred : 9

Bloodshot Trailer [Red Band?] Empty Re: Bloodshot Trailer [Red Band?]

Post  AdamCollings on October 21st 2019, 7:58 pm

Interesting. Kind of a chilling concept. I wonder if the wife was ever even real?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 7483
    Geek-Cred : 58

Post  Paeter on October 22nd 2019, 9:24 am

Yeah I know nothing about the comic, which makes me all the more interested in this movie, as it looks like it may surprise me in some fun ways!

www.spiritblade.com
    AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 498
    Geek-Cred : 3

Post  AGoodReed on October 22nd 2019, 8:52 pm

I'm interested in seeing this, but I had to stop watching the trailer for fear of spoilers. Part of the allure of the comic (or at least what I've read of the 2014 reboot) is not knowing Bloodshot's true past and getting to find it out with him. Unfortunately, it looks like the IMDB page gives away he real name right off the bat.

Unless that's a red herring...

Another thing of note is that I think the film is PG-13, so they've likely toned down the violence from the comics. Imagine a PG-13 Punisher. It can work, but it will annoy a lot of fans.

Meanwhile, while fans were hoping that this would begin a "Valiant Cinematic Universe," the other planned Valiant film adaptation, Harbinger, has been sold to a different studio, so a Sony/Marvel-type deal might need to be made to see that happen.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 7483
    Geek-Cred : 58

Post  Paeter on October 23rd 2019, 10:07 am

AGoodReed wrote:

Meanwhile, while fans were hoping that this would begin a "Valiant Cinematic Universe," the other planned Valiant film adaptation, Harbinger, has been sold to a different studio, so a Sony/Marvel-type deal might need to be made to see that happen.

I'm guessing given that Valiant is far less known than DC and Marvel it won't be a priority to keep them under one roof but just to get good movies made by whoever will make them. Which is fine by me. I don't want to say I'm burned out on shared universe content in movies, but it's not something I'm itching for anymore. It's been done and done well by Marvel. Now I just want movies I'll really love. This could be one of them!

www.spiritblade.com
    AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 498
    Geek-Cred : 3

Post  AGoodReed on October 23rd 2019, 5:46 pm

Paeter wrote:
    AGoodReed wrote:

I'm guessing given that Valiant is far less known than DC and Marvel it won't be a priority to keep them under one roof but just to get good movies made by whoever will make them. Which is fine by me. I don't want to say I'm burned out on shared universe content in movies, but it's not something I'm itching for anymore. It's been done and done well by Marvel. Now I just want movies I'll really love. This could be one of them!

I agree. But a lot of people at r/Valiant are unhappy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is November 25th 2020, 12:21 am