Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

The MCU May Win Me Back (But Probably Not?)

AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 489
    Geek-Cred : 3

The MCU May Win Me Back (But Probably Not?) Empty The MCU May Win Me Back (But Probably Not?)

Post  AGoodReed on March 4th 2020, 10:04 pm

I just saw on Letterboxd that there's a rumor of Nicolas Cage, Andrew Garfield, and Tobey Maguire appearing as Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, and Spider-Man, respectively, in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

https://letterboxd.com/film/doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness/

I highly doubt this will happen...but if it does, it may be the first Marvel movie to get my attention after Endgame. Of course, they would most likely be cameos, and knowing that they're in there before seeing them appear would lessen the impact. And I am cheap.

Okay, maybe they'll get me on streaming.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 7466
    Geek-Cred : 58

The MCU May Win Me Back (But Probably Not?) Empty Re: The MCU May Win Me Back (But Probably Not?)

Post  Paeter on March 5th 2020, 10:01 am

Oh, THAT is an interesting rumor!

I actually liked Cage's first Ghost Rider movie, and loved Garfield's spider-man.

In particular, Marvel would win points with me for honoring those two Spider-man movies. When they got the rights to do Spider-man again, there was some talk from them along the lines of "NOW they would make Spider-man movies the way they should REALLY be done", which rubbed me the wrong way after appreciating the Garfield movies so much. So this would feel like them saying, "Y'know, this was actually a valid take on the property, too."

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is October 31st 2020, 2:37 pm