Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

How is your local area coping with COVID at the moment?

AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

How is your local area coping with COVID at the moment? Empty How is your local area coping with COVID at the moment?

Post  AdamCollings July 14th 2020, 6:59 am

So today, in a discord chat, Paeter was asking about how things are going with COVID in my area.
    I shared that restrictions were beginning to lift as we hadn't had any cases in quite some time, but our borders were closed because the neighbouring state of Victoria was suffering from a huge outbreak.

Tonight I found this graphic which shows that my state of Tasmania is doing the best out of the entire country. While I'm proud of this, I understand it's not a competition and I need to have compassion and concern for those not doing so well.
    How is your local area coping with COVID at the moment? Image031

How are things where everyone else is?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

How is your local area coping with COVID at the moment? Empty Re: How is your local area coping with COVID at the moment?

Post  Paeter July 14th 2020, 12:39 pm

As I mentioned in the Patron discord chat, Arizona, along with other southwestern US states, is experiencing a resurgence. Although I'm grateful that the restrictions here still do not seem as intense as I've heard them becoming elsewhere.

School will be delayed for at least two weeks (starting late instead of early August), and so we are having to mentally adjust to and accept that reality. But our challenges are on a scale of irritation, nothing more. So I'm trying to be thankful for that.

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 1:17 pm