Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central


5 posters

    3D tour of the 3rd Temple

    Rickster
    Rickster

    Posts : 1438
    Activity : 2329
    Geek-Cred : 16
    Join date : 2010-07-05
    Age : 38

    3D tour of the 3rd Temple Empty 3D tour of the 3rd Temple

    Post  Rickster August 12th 2021, 7:19 pm

    I came across this video today of the of a 3D tour of the architectural plans for the 3rd Jewish Temple.



    I find it both exciting and scary at the same time.
    Scary because I know what is going to happen inside that temple.
    Exciting because I know how it all ends.

    The Bible is coming to life before our eyes.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 5477
    Activity : 7745
    Geek-Cred : 58
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 43
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    3D tour of the 3rd Temple Empty Re: 3D tour of the 3rd Temple

    Post  Paeter August 13th 2021, 3:48 pm

    Very interesting, and it felt unusual how "modern" it looks! (Will it have air conditioning and electricity?)

    Your comments made me consider this happening in our lifetime and something really struck me. Presumably the plan will be for them to finally resume sacrifices, right? I realize that isn't a part of modern Jewish practice, but I assumed that was because they had no temple. But if they get this built in the next 20 years and resume sacrifices... that's gonna be a HUGE controversy. Think about that. Can you imagine one of the most widely accepted world religions today starting daily (or even annual) animal blood sacrifices? I'm thinking that's gonna get all over youtube and yet again bring hard times and persecution to the Jews.


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

    Posts : 1438
    Activity : 2329
    Geek-Cred : 16
    Join date : 2010-07-05
    Age : 38

    3D tour of the 3rd Temple Empty Re: 3D tour of the 3rd Temple

    Post  Rickster August 13th 2021, 4:09 pm

    Paeter wrote:Very interesting, and it felt unusual how "modern" it looks! (Will it have air conditioning and electricity?)

    Your comments made me consider this happening in our lifetime and something really struck me. Presumably the plan will be for them to finally resume sacrifices, right? I realize that isn't a part of modern Jewish practice, but I assumed that was because they had no temple. But if they get this built in the next 20 years and resume sacrifices... that's gonna be a HUGE controversy. Think about that. Can you imagine one of the most widely accepted world religions today starting daily (or even annual) animal blood sacrifices? I'm thinking that's gonna get all over youtube and yet again bring hard times and persecution to the Jews.

    I had a similar thought. One of the other videos I watched showed people from the tribe of Levi (not sure how they can figure out what tribe the Jews are from) training to be priest and one the things they showed was them carrying lambs. Maybe it'll speak to the popularity of the Antichrist that people will be ok with it since he said its ok or maybe people will be ok with it because it means peace in the Middle East.

    Also not sure how modern the inside will be AC electricity WIFI (Israel is worse then America when it comes to internet and smartphone usage) the bronze basin is going to is going to have some modern tech to conserve water. They have everything they need so once they get the OK the temple will be built in 6 month to the year.
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

    Posts : 1178
    Activity : 1511
    Geek-Cred : 9
    Join date : 2013-12-10
    Age : 43
    Location : Tasmania, Australia

    3D tour of the 3rd Temple Empty Re: 3D tour of the 3rd Temple

    Post  AdamCollings August 15th 2021, 7:04 pm

    Wow. I didn't realise the Jews were planning to build a third temple. (I wonder where it will be situated, given the Dome of the Rock is on the temple mount)

    This is certainly something to keep an eye on.
    Rickster
    Rickster

    Posts : 1438
    Activity : 2329
    Geek-Cred : 16
    Join date : 2010-07-05
    Age : 38

    3D tour of the 3rd Temple Empty Re: 3D tour of the 3rd Temple

    Post  Rickster August 16th 2021, 1:19 am

    AdamCollings wrote:Wow. I didn't realise the Jews were planning to build a third temple. (I wonder where it will be situated, given the Dome of the Rock is on the temple mount)

    It's really interesting seeing what the Temple Institute has made. They said they have everything made so I'm curious if that includes an Ark of the Covenant. As for where there's no permission to build yet but In Rev 11 John is asked to measure the temple but not the outer court because that belongs to the Gentiles which some scholars think might be the Dome of the Rock. So maybe they can find a compromise and have the temple built next to it.
    AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

    Posts : 438
    Activity : 704
    Geek-Cred : 4
    Join date : 2018-06-25
    Age : 38
    Location : China

    3D tour of the 3rd Temple Empty Re: 3D tour of the 3rd Temple

    Post  AGoodReed August 16th 2021, 8:51 am

    So this will be the temple where, according to Left Behind-type theology, the antichrist will officially declare himself to be God? I taught in a Bible class once that that was one of the interpretations of the Abomination of Desolation.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 5477
    Activity : 7745
    Geek-Cred : 58
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 43
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    3D tour of the 3rd Temple Empty Re: 3D tour of the 3rd Temple

    Post  Paeter August 16th 2021, 7:36 pm

    AGoodReed wrote:So this will be the temple where, according to Left Behind-type theology, the antichrist will officially declare himself to be God? I taught in a Bible class once that that was one of the interpretations of the Abomination of Desolation.

    Yeah, as far as I know, that's correct. If this plan gets built, it will make a huge stir.


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com
    jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

    Posts : 664
    Activity : 940
    Geek-Cred : 6
    Join date : 2013-02-26
    Age : 48
    Location : FEMA Region II

    3D tour of the 3rd Temple Empty Re: 3D tour of the 3rd Temple

    Post  jorowi August 18th 2021, 2:26 pm

    Rickster wrote:not sure how they can figure out what tribe the Jews are from

    For Levites, it's been passed down through generational history. Not ALL Levites were priests.

    Side note: my pastor is a Levite.


    _________________
    John Wilkerson
    Gen X Grandpa
    My YouTube Channel
    Twitter
    Instagram
    AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

    Posts : 438
    Activity : 704
    Geek-Cred : 4
    Join date : 2018-06-25
    Age : 38
    Location : China

    3D tour of the 3rd Temple Empty Re: 3D tour of the 3rd Temple

    Post  AGoodReed August 18th 2021, 4:43 pm

    AGoodReed wrote:So this will be the temple where, according to Left Behind-type theology, the antichrist will officially declare himself to be God? I taught in a Bible class once that that was one of the interpretations of the Abomination of Desolation.

    It just hit me today that I should have said "eschatology" rather than "theology," but I've already been quoted, so no point in editing it.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 5477
    Activity : 7745
    Geek-Cred : 58
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 43
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    3D tour of the 3rd Temple Empty Re: 3D tour of the 3rd Temple

    Post  Paeter August 18th 2021, 5:03 pm

    AGoodReed wrote:

    It just hit me today that I should have said "eschatology" rather than "theology," but I've already been quoted, so no point in editing it.

    Bible nerd! (or would that be Theology nerd? Eschatology nerd? Terminology nerd? Well, you're some kind of nerd, I'm sure of it.)


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com

    Sponsored content

    3D tour of the 3rd Temple Empty Re: 3D tour of the 3rd Temple

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is October 17th 2021, 7:37 pm