Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

Christian Website Designers and Maintenance

orvette1
    orvette1

Activity : 60
    Geek-Cred : 3

Christian Website Designers and Maintenance  Empty Christian Website Designers and Maintenance

Post  orvette1 March 17th 2013, 11:14 pm

I am the president of Street Bikers United of Hawaii. We are a political action group for motorcyclist. Since I am a Christian I would like to hire another Christian to update/redo our website. Does anyone know of a Christian Web designer? They don't have to be a business, just good at what they are doing.
    www.sbuhi.org
    Drew.Rub
    Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Christian Website Designers and Maintenance  Empty Re: Christian Website Designers and Maintenance

Post  Drew.Rub March 18th 2013, 9:53 pm

Subtly points to Mindspike/Winston.
    mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

Christian Website Designers and Maintenance  Empty Re: Christian Website Designers and Maintenance

Post  mindspike March 19th 2013, 12:31 am

Drew.Rub wrote:Subtly points to Mindspike/Winston.
    I swear, the Cheez Wiz was like that when I got here!

davidclements

Activity : 7
    Geek-Cred : 2

Post  davidclements May 10th 2013, 6:16 am

orvette1 wrote:I am the president of Street Bikers United of Hawaii. We are a political action group for motorcyclist. Since I am a Christian I would like to hire another Christian to update/redo our website. Does anyone know of a Christian Web designer? They don't have to be a business, just good at what they are doing.

I took a look at the site and I think I could work some wonders for your organization's site. I've primarily done graphic design for the past 9 years, but I've done plenty of web work in that time. Let me know how I can get in contact with you and we can keep the conversation going.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 3:54 am