Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

X-men in the MCU

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

X-men in the MCU Empty X-men in the MCU

Post  Rickster June 17th 2013, 8:10 pm

Lets say the impossible happens and Marvel gets the film rights to the X-men back would you want them to reboot the series or try to work the series into the MCU?
    45shiro45
    45shiro45

Activity : 45
    Geek-Cred : 2

X-men in the MCU Empty Re: X-men in the MCU

Post  45shiro45 June 17th 2013, 10:57 pm

Oooh, that's actually a tough one...

I LOVE the idea of Marvel/Disney getting all of their properties back, since only they seem to know how to do them right (except for a few notable exceptions). However, I am of the mind that only Hugh Jackman can do Wolverine right. Hmm...
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Post  DNArington June 18th 2013, 12:26 am

I love Huge Jackman's Wolverine and both the current Magnetos and Professor Xs, but I would say reboot it. Then you could have the real Phoenix force come to earth and have a more BA (and still alive) Cyclops. Plus the current actors are getting older (not too old yet but still...) and for the MCU I would like to see actors stick around in their roles for long periods of time, but I'm not sure that is possible anymore with the current cast (except the First Class cast, but they are in the wrong time period.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 4:34 am