Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Europa Report

tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

Europa Report Empty Europa Report

Post  tmorrill July 8th 2013, 2:26 am

I just caught this movie, and the only words I can use to describe it would have to be amazing. I know for sure it's on Amazon Prime before it's theater release, I'm not sure where else and it's definitely worth the price I paid.

It's probably my favorite scifi of the year. If you took Sunshine and Apollo 18 and got rid of the bad stuff in them and then they had a little baby movie, this would probably be it.

Anyone else seen it, or looking forward to seeing it on the big screen?
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Europa Report Empty Re: Europa Report

Post  DNArington July 8th 2013, 11:32 pm

I hadn't heard of it till now, but the trailer is pretty intense. I'm not a big fan of the found footage style, but I can get over that. I'll have to check this out!
    tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

Post  tmorrill July 10th 2013, 1:08 am

DNArington wrote:I hadn't heard of it till now, but the trailer is pretty intense. I'm not a big fan of the found footage style, but I can get over that. I'll have to check this out!

Yeah, I hate those found footage films and haven't enjoyed one until this film. It almost feels more like an incredibly intense documentary instead of just found footage.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 3:52 pm