Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

The Avengers: Age of Ultron

DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

The Avengers: Age of Ultron Empty The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Post  DNArington July 23rd 2013, 11:04 pm

The Avengers 2 has officaly been named The Avengers: Age of Ultron!
    What we know so far:
    1. The main villain will, of course, be Ultron, but he may have a very different origin than the comics, because supposedly there will be no Ant-Man in the story.
    2. Agent Coulson is not in the current script
    3. Hawkeye will have more screen-time/development than the first
    4. Vin Diesel is in talks for a marvel role and it is heavily rumored to be the Vision, so if that is the case he very well could show up in Avengers 2
    5. Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are in the movie
    6. Aaron Taylor Johnson (aka Kick-Ass) pretty much stated that he playing Quicksilver

I got all these things from screenrant.com, so you can go here to see for yourself: http://screenrant.com/tag/the-avengers-2/

Personally I am totally stoked to see that Ultron is going to be the villain. I was hoping he would come somewhere down the line, but I wasn't expecting him this soon!
    Dunadwarf
    Dunadwarf

Activity : 218
    Geek-Cred : 5

The Avengers: Age of Ultron Empty Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Post  Dunadwarf July 30th 2013, 5:51 pm

What?! The normal, unpowered and fairly boring character who died in the last movie won't be in this one? How? Wink
    Seriously, though, I hear a lot about Ant Man. I don't know anything about him. What is his story. Is he just a "grow/shrink" guy? Is there anything more to him than that?
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Post  DNArington August 5th 2013, 9:49 pm

Dunadwarf wrote:What?! The normal, unpowered and fairly boring character who died in the last movie won't be in this one? How? Wink
    I actually agree with that statement. I know a lot of people likes him, but I never saw the appeal until the Avengers where he was pretty fun. I actively disliked him in Thor, but...

Dunadwarf wrote:Seriously, though, I hear a lot about Ant Man. I don't know anything about him. What is his story. Is he just a "grow/shrink" guy? Is there anything more to him than that?

I'm no Ant-Man aficionado, but Hank Pym/Ant-Man is a scientist that doesn't believe in violence, so he often tries to talk the villains down by saying how everyone is good inside and all that. Terrible theology, but it makes for an interesting team dynamic. Power-wise he is pretty much just a grow/shrink guy, as you put it. Honestly I would love to see him be a part of the Avengers and then later quit due to the way they are handling the villain situations. I think that would be a fascinating way to go. He is (at least commonly) in a relationship with Janet Van Dyne/Wasp who also shrinks (but doesn't grow I don't think) and flies and shoots stinger-beam-things out of her hands.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 7:14 pm