Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

SBU #276 Available Now!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

SBU #276 Available Now! Empty SBU #276 Available Now!

Post  Paeter August 5th 2013, 5:58 pm

Sorry about the delay on the podcast everyone! It was done early last week and set to publish automatically on Friday... which it didn't do anywhere except the SBU site. But the feed is now updated on both the podcast only page and CGC. So whatever feed you use to get it should now have it. Sorry!

www.spiritblade.com
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

SBU #276 Available Now! Empty Re: SBU #276 Available Now!

Post  DNArington August 6th 2013, 11:37 am

You mentioned going long the last few episodes and said you world be back on track soon. My thought is as long as you have enough worthwhile and/or entertaining content (and so far you've been pretty consistent) don't worry too much about going long. Keep it up! :-)
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter August 6th 2013, 7:08 pm

DNArington wrote:You mentioned going long the last few episodes and said you world be back on track soon. My thought is as long as you have enough worthwhile and/or entertaining content (and so far you've been pretty consistent) don't worry too much about going long. Keep it up! :-)

I suppose it's not really about the long run time so much as building the expectation of a longer run time, since I can't be sure I can keep up that pace. Another reason to not go long is for my own sake. When I'm able, I like to use submitted content as the main feature in place of something I might talk about, which takes some prep work/time off my shoulders. It doesn't always work that way because I may have some time-sensitive content to cover or the submitted content I have available isn't long enough to round out the show. But when it works out I enjoy "handing the microphone" to another voice.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 11:14 am