Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

What 2015 Geeky Release/Premiere Are You Still Itching For?

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

What 2015 Geeky Release/Premiere Are You Still Itching For? Empty What 2015 Geeky Release/Premiere Are You Still Itching For?

Post  Paeter July 22nd 2015, 12:04 pm

What are you waiting for and what do you hope it will be like?

I'm of course itching for Fallout 4 and hope it will be Fallout 3 plus more awesome (which it looks like it will), but there is also a good chance I'll buy the Mad Max open world game releasing September 1st! The Saints Row games really opened me up to open-world games (at least those with enough RPG elements and difficulty options to fit me) and what I've read and sen of this one looks great! (The recent awesome movie doesn't hurt my hunger for it, either!)

I'm also looking forward to the new season of The Walking Dead, and am hopeful that it will go in a different direction from the last (two) times they found a town that looked good but "didn't work out". I mean I know it probably CAN'T work out, or they have no more show. But I'd like it to at least do something that is VERY different from what we've seen. (And also not introduce any more child characters.)

I'm also, surprisingly, REALLY looking forward to The Flash! That show went from one that I suffered through Iris scenes to watch, to a show that had my undivided attention in the last two eps (or at least the finale for sure)! I want multiverse, I want Jay Garrick andf I want JSA BABY!!! C'Mon Spinoff show! Talk about a concept that would blow Agent Carter out of the freakin solar system! Woohoo!

So what are YOU waiting and hoping for?

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

What 2015 Geeky Release/Premiere Are You Still Itching For? Empty Re: What 2015 Geeky Release/Premiere Are You Still Itching For?

Post  Rickster July 22nd 2015, 7:10 pm

Star Wars the force awakens i'm hoping for a fun movie.

Avengers Infinity Gauntlet challenge can't wait to see the medal and i hope none of the races have.as much wind as last years half did.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X i'm curious on how this game will fit in with the rest of the games cannon

More kingdom hearts 3 news i want to see more cut scenes and learn what other disney worlds will be in it

Spirit Blade a world of shadows (did i get the subtitle right)

cleireac
    cleireac

Activity : 388
    Geek-Cred : 7

What 2015 Geeky Release/Premiere Are You Still Itching For? Empty Re: What 2015 Geeky Release/Premiere Are You Still Itching For?

Post  cleireac July 23rd 2015, 4:50 pm

Paeter wrote:I'm also, surprisingly, REALLY looking forward to The Flash! That show went from one that I suffered through Iris scenes to watch, to a show that had my undivided attention in the last two eps (or at least the finale for sure)! I want multiverse, I want Jay Garrick andf I want JSA BABY!!! C'Mon Spinoff show! Talk about a concept that would blow Agent Carter out of the freakin solar system! Woohoo!

You realize that this really makes you sound like a DC fanboy, right? While I enjoyed the Flash (so much better than season 3 of Arrow), I'm still looking forward to Agents of Shield (season 3 - I really wanto know where Simmons went, and what they will do for Coulson's arm) and Agent Carter (season 2). These are the ones my wife and I make every effort to watch live. I can watch the Flash and Arrow on demand.

Of course, I'm more of a Marvel fanboy, so there you go.

Cool
    CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

Post  CreatorsPixels July 24th 2015, 6:24 am

Fingers crossed on a decent new Star Wars movie! Also, looking forward to Shield and Carter, really hoping they end up improving instead of getting worse this season! But those are about the only shows me and the wife watch together so looking forward to more of it!

Otherwise my biggest thing I'm waiting on is a fresh Zelda on Wii U!! The demo looked amazing last year and this year (though surprisingly not at all similar)! I really hope it comes out soon!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 20th 2024, 7:02 am