Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

Limitless Is The Best Superhero Show On TV

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Limitless Is The Best Superhero Show On TV Empty Limitless Is The Best Superhero Show On TV

Post  Paeter October 16th 2015, 11:18 pm

Wow, I'm watching the second ep now and this is so much more enjoyable to me than The Flash. Great lead character, funny, intense and even increasingly moving.
    No costumes or codenames, but you leading man has super powers and is keeping secrets from everyone around him while he solves crimes. Great stuff.

Anyone else watching this?

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Limitless Is The Best Superhero Show On TV Empty Re: Limitless Is The Best Superhero Show On TV

Post  Rickster October 17th 2015, 2:21 pm

Do you have to see the movie to understand the show?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Limitless Is The Best Superhero Show On TV Empty Re: Limitless Is The Best Superhero Show On TV

Post  Paeter October 19th 2015, 4:16 pm

Rickster wrote:Do you have to see the movie to understand the show?

Definitely not at all. But it may make you want to watch it! Which you should some time!

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1759
    Geek-Cred : 11

Post  AdamCollings October 26th 2015, 6:22 pm

Ah, I remember someone telling me about the movie. He said it was pretty over-the-top and silly, but if the TV show ever appears on Netflix I may just check it out.
    ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

Post  ComiKate November 1st 2015, 11:57 am

I like this tv show too!
    But, there's one I enjoy even more: Scorpion. Also kind of a superhero show without real superheroes.
    Four geniuses with very high IQ but very low EQ, one 'normal' person to translate the world to them, and they helping her understand her genius young son. Doing missions for a special government team that no one else can do.
    I particularly like the character buildups and arcs.

But Limitless is very enjoyable as well. In a way the shows resemble eachother somewhat, they show overlapping themes of being a genius and seeing comnections no one else can fathom because you're IQ is through the roof.

Speaking of tv series anout geniuses, it's also why I loved House, even Blackadder, and why I've recently become a total Sherlock geek - by which I mean Sherlock the BBC tv series with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. That show makes me laugh and cry and everything in between. Totally awesome.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 3:15 am