Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Book Launch Party on Facebook - Glimpses of Light

AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Book Launch Party on Facebook - Glimpses of Light Empty Book Launch Party on Facebook - Glimpses of Light

Post  AdamCollings December 14th 2015, 5:52 pm

I'd like to invite you all to a book launch facebook party for an anthology I'm involved in. The book contains stories and poems in a variety of genres (including a good helping of fantasy and sci-fi). All stories are centred around the theme of Light. The book is called the Glimpses of Light Anthology. My story is science fiction, and is set in the same universe as my up-coming Space Opera series.

All profits from this book will be donated to CBM Australia (Christian Blind Mission)

There will be give-aways and a chance to meet the question the authors.

If you're not busy come check it out.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/490200434500061/

Sydney: Thurs 17th 10:00 AM
    Brisbane: thurs 17th 09:00 AM
    Adelaide: Thurs 17th 09:30 AM
    New York: Wed 16th 06:00 PM
    Los Angelas: Wed 16th 03:00 PM

You can learn more about the book at https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28116465-glimpses-of-light?from_search=true&search_version=service
    Book Launch Party on Facebook - Glimpses of Light 28116465
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Activity : 354
    Geek-Cred : 10

Book Launch Party on Facebook - Glimpses of Light Empty Re: Book Launch Party on Facebook - Glimpses of Light

Post  UKSteve December 15th 2015, 5:02 pm

It'll be the middle of the night here unfortunately!
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Book Launch Party on Facebook - Glimpses of Light Empty Re: Book Launch Party on Facebook - Glimpses of Light

Post  AdamCollings December 15th 2015, 5:56 pm

Yes, works for Australia and America but not too good for UK unfortunately.
    sorry about that.
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Post  AdamCollings January 12th 2016, 5:13 am

I'm giving away a paperback version of one of my books (either Glimpses of Light or Medieval Mars) in celebration of Glimpses of Light.

To enter all you need to do is leave a comment at http://www.adamdavidcollings.com/glimpses-of-light-blog-tour-with-giveaway/
    Battlemech37
    Battlemech37

Activity : 53
    Geek-Cred : 0

Post  Battlemech37 January 12th 2016, 10:50 pm

Is there an e-book available too? Also, if you'd ever like any help with cover art - I might be able to lend a hand! Helped design the Christian Geek Central Logo, and have done some RPG artwork for Winston at Critical Press Media Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 2:01 pm