Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Life of a trophy hunter

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Life of a trophy hunter Empty Life of a trophy hunter

Post  Rickster August 27th 2016, 11:45 pm

So i'm currently playing Uncharted Golden Abyss on the PlayStation Vita and there is a trophy called survivor which you get for killing 75 guys without dying but there is a trick if you're NPC partner dies you have to restart at the check point but it doesn't count as a death. So I was at a part where I have a machine gun with infinite bullets and I have to kill the guys as my "friend" is trying to cross so I would kill a few guys and then let him die and repeat until I got the 75 kills I needed. I know Paeter hates replaying sections of the game over but this was worth it.
    Also to sweeten the deal there are these things called bounties that are dropped randomly as you kill guys and as soon as I finished getting the survivor trophy I got a trophy saying I completed one complete set of a bounty
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Life of a trophy hunter Empty Re: Life of a trophy hunter

Post  Paeter August 29th 2016, 9:53 am

Rickster wrote:I know Paeter hates replaying sections of the game over but this was worth it.

Oh, no. This is totally different. This is grinding, baby! Oddly enough, as long as it's not punishment for dying, I can content myself with very repetitious gameplay loops.

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 6:20 pm