Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS Trailer (2017)

jazzact13

Activity : 267
    Geek-Cred : 3

THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS Trailer (2017) Empty THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS Trailer (2017)

Post  jazzact13 December 13th 2016, 10:14 am

Well, I'll give them credit for a potentially intriguing idea. Making Diesel's character, who's been the lynchpin of the group in the past few movies, go bad could work, but if they don't give him a really good reason for this turn, the movie'll likely crash.

I'm still a bit iffy about this one, not so much because of Walker's death, but because of how the last movie was. The outlandish predicaments in that one, like jumping a car from one highrise building to another, got over-the-top to the point of cartoonish, and if they try to keep going that route it'll actually end up getting boring. If they can ground this movie more back in reality, rely less on such crazy stunts and more on the characters and how they interact, it might work.
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS Trailer (2017) Empty Re: THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS Trailer (2017)

Post  mikel.withers December 13th 2016, 10:21 am

I stopped at the one where they have to race through a cave in the desert or something like that...
    I think Tokyo Drift was my favorite.
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS Trailer (2017) Empty Re: THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS Trailer (2017)

Post  Rickster December 13th 2016, 10:53 pm

it's 8th film and they decided not to go with F8 of the Furious.

I've only seen the first two so probably never wont watch this
    mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

Post  mindspike December 14th 2016, 10:06 am

I really liked Fast Five. The others were all action films, straight up. Fast Five was a heist movie. It was essentially Mission: Impossible/Leverage with fast cars.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 1:07 am