Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

+2
mikel.withers
Paeter
6 posters

Have You Listened To EVERY Episode Of The SBU Podcast?

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Have You Listened To EVERY Episode Of The SBU Podcast? Empty Have You Listened To EVERY Episode Of The SBU Podcast?

Post  Paeter May 9th 2017, 4:05 pm

I have June 27th marked on my calendar this year. That will mark the 10 year anniversary of The Spirit Blade Underground Podcast.

What... THE crap.

How did that happen?

That week, if God wants it to happen, I will have recorded 465 episodes. Insane.

So I'm curious. Is there anyone here who is confident they have listened to every single episode?

Or is there anyone who started listening, with whatever frequency, during that first year, way back in 2007?

www.spiritblade.com
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

Have You Listened To EVERY Episode Of The SBU Podcast? Empty Re: Have You Listened To EVERY Episode Of The SBU Podcast?

Post  mikel.withers May 10th 2017, 7:42 am

Dude, I didn't even know about you until you were linked to or a guest host on someone else' show.
    I can say I've listened to every episode of several podcasts, but I'm afraid SBU isn't one of them. Crying or Very sad
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Have You Listened To EVERY Episode Of The SBU Podcast? Empty Re: Have You Listened To EVERY Episode Of The SBU Podcast?

Post  Paeter May 10th 2017, 10:13 am

mikel.withers wrote:Dude, I didn't even know about you until you were linked to or a guest host on someone else' show.
    I can say I've listened to every episode of several podcasts, but I'm afraid SBU isn't one of them. Crying or Very sad

No points lost! Just curious, as I know a couple people that have been listening for a loooooong time.

www.spiritblade.com
    mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

Post  mindspike May 10th 2017, 12:49 pm

I can confidently say that I've listened to every single SBU podcast, from the very beginning. I haven't always participated in the forums or feedback as much as I should, but I've been here. Thank you so much, Paeter, for your dedication to producing a quality product and your perseverance in building the SBU community.

Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter May 11th 2017, 9:40 am

mindspike wrote:I can confidently say that I've listened to every single SBU podcast, from the very beginning. I haven't always participated in the forums or feedback as much as I should, but I've been here. Thank you so much, Paeter, for your dedication to producing a quality product and your perseverance in building the SBU community.

Dude, there is no "should" about anyone's level of involvement here. That's AMAZING that you've heard every single one!

I am so grateful to YOU! The first person I didn't know that actually paid money for one of my audio dramas, and possibly the first person I ever heard from that had listened to an episode of the podcast. You have been a source of encouragement, correction and support in a very unique way, my friend. You've improved me and I've had the privilege of seeing the Holy Spirit shape you as well.

My natural assumption going in was that people would come and go in this community as their seasons of life change. And that has been the case with some. But I've been amazed and honored that you and a handful of others have been a part of my life for so long. I'm very grateful.

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Post  AdamCollings May 11th 2017, 6:18 pm

Congratulations on 10 years Paeter. Great achievement. so many creative endeavours fizzle out long before that.
    And well done Winston. So cool that you've been around from the start.

Now ... I wanna go back and listen to episode 1, if it's still available.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter May 12th 2017, 10:18 am

AdamCollings wrote:

Now ... I wanna go back and listen to episode 1, if it's still available.

I'm afraid they are all still available at spiritblade.com.

However, you might consider waiting just a little bit. I'm planning on celebrating 10 years by doing a "play and pause" commentary for the first episode. That should be coming in the second half of June.

www.spiritblade.com
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

Post  Nathan James Norman June 4th 2017, 2:23 am

I have! I have!

I've loved every minute of the ride. Thank you Paeter for your perseverance!
    jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 1094
    Geek-Cred : 7

Post  jorowi June 5th 2017, 10:02 am

I've listened to every episode. I heard about you on Taylor Kent's podcast, The Snarky Avenger.

Twitter
    Instagram
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter June 5th 2017, 10:13 am

jorowi wrote:I've listened to every episode. I heard about you on Taylor Kent's podcast, The Snarky Avenger.

Taylor was a major inspiration early on!

(Um, this post has not been edited.)

Last edited by Paeter on June 5th 2017, 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total

www.spiritblade.com
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter June 5th 2017, 10:14 am

Nathan James Norman wrote:I have! I have!

I've loved every minute of the ride. Thank you Paeter for your perseverance!

Thank you so much! You've been such an encouragement.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 6:57 pm