Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Meta Advice To Help Your Favorite Characters!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Meta Advice To Help Your Favorite Characters! Empty Meta Advice To Help Your Favorite Characters!

Post  Paeter September 7th 2017, 10:55 am

What helpful advice would you give to the characters in your favorite stories, given your meta-knowledge of them or their universe? (Let's try to avoid spoilers, though)

I've been binge-watching "24" lately while I do open world grinding. Not a geek show, but I'd want to tell folks "If Jack Bauer is involved and things start to get intense, let your friends and family know that you'll be dead or busy until almost exactly tomorrow at this same time."

I'd tell the Walking Dead folks, "Stop walking backwards. A couple years after the outbreak the zombies will start learning how to be completely silent until they attack."

On Farscape I'd tell John "Next commerce planet, invest in some kind of pre-emptive therapy or PTSD medication. It's uh, gonna get pretty messed up for you."

www.spiritblade.com
    mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

Meta Advice To Help Your Favorite Characters! Empty Re: Meta Advice To Help Your Favorite Characters!

Post  mindspike September 7th 2017, 12:21 pm

Royal Pains - if any of the doctors from HankMed are nearby, clear out of town or you'll get sick with a rare and unpronouncable disease.

The Glades - Season 1? The first suspect did it. Season 2? The second suspect did it. Season 3? The third suspect did it.

jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 1095
    Geek-Cred : 7

Meta Advice To Help Your Favorite Characters! Empty Re: Meta Advice To Help Your Favorite Characters!

Post  jorowi September 7th 2017, 3:14 pm

Han Solo: Have Chewie take out Kylo while you're both on that bridge.

Twitter
    Instagram

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 5:15 am