Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Wonder Woman Blu Ray

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Wonder Woman Blu Ray Empty Wonder Woman Blu Ray

Post  Paeter September 20th 2017, 10:28 am

I haven't been excited for a blu-ray release in a looong time. But yesterday was like a holiday. Brought Wonder Woman home, watched all the special features and then the movie itself. Still made me laugh. Still made me tear up. Still looked great. Still LOVE this movie!

Not since I was in first grade have I wanted to be Wonder Woman this much. I'll have to check with my wife, but if surgery is what it takes, then that's what it takes.

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Wonder Woman Blu Ray Empty Re: Wonder Woman Blu Ray

Post  AdamCollings September 20th 2017, 6:43 pm

Well this thread got werid very quickly!

lol

I got confused about the release dates and went a few days early. Realised at lunch time yesterday that it was release day, so took a longer break (had heaps of time up my sleeve) and walked to JB HiFi to grab my copy.

Wonder Woman Blu Ray Image010

Got the special version with the metal tin cover ... just because.
    Haven't re-watched it yet. Wife wasn't up to it last night, so decided to wait so we can watch it together.
    And I've decided to let my daughter watch it. She's 5 months away from 13. Gonna have to think a bit more about whether I let my son watch it or not, though. He's only 10.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter September 21st 2017, 10:21 am

AdamCollings wrote:
    And I've decided to let my daughter watch it. She's 5 months away from 13. Gonna have to think a bit more about whether I let my son watch it or not, though. He's only 10.

Yeah, I think my boys might be up for it. It's possible Dr. Poison might be a little creepy for them, but they've also surprised me at what they are unfazed by in bad guys designs.

The thing I'm most happy about is being able to let them watch a great super hero movie that doesn't visually objectify women or get really steamy. (Apart from the awkward naked Trevor bath scene, but I only have boys, so I think they''ll be fine.)

Still have to talk to Holly about it, but the potential is cool. And director Patty Jenkins recently signed on to direct the sequel as well! Woohoo!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 4:01 am