Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Got Mercy?

Satanis Michael
    Satanis Michael

Activity : 8
    Geek-Cred : 0

Got Mercy? Empty Got Mercy?

Post  Satanis Michael October 3rd 2017, 4:50 am

Peace to all by Mercy, for it is the only way to hold it within and then bless it to others, that will stand the test of Time. Brothers and Angels my name is Michael and I am one of US for I am You. I live by this for no matter who you is or what the you does, I will always be sure to share in your triumphs and leanings to make myself a better good. While also remembering that no matter what your evils show, Mercy from me will always be strong in my Knowing your shoes I wear only in your steps. For you showed me a walk I will then Know I could have also walked. Witnessing your Fall as saving me that fall because of Mercy and not judgement or persecution. For we are all one here as the descendants of The One Man who divided US to two as The HuMan Race. So truly in just placing ourselves above those we see as evil, we assume we would never be as they are. We fail to see we are them. If we don't Know how they walked that path that led them where we could never be so blindly led, we can't Know of clear consciousness we blindly could. Its the why to the most terrible things you witness on the Earth. For Truly if my Brother comes and speaks to me of how these things could never be him for those that did are just stupid and evil and hell is thier place where justice is served well i would always face that Truth. But to the Brother who comes and says it will never be me that stands in that darkness for i can clearly see it was i that will if not a conscious effort by me to not be that ever fades from my way and Truly i turn my back on him.... for Truly i am safe to.

Hey every Brother who hears my way, I too Know it's getting hard to see the way through the darkness that Truly is exactly what was told would be of this Time, but another thing told was that if you hold tight to his being the way to the Truth by the covenant of MERCY, well of course the Truth you would have. See of this Earth that's what he is as the Male half of the Christ and YES SIR ITS ABSOLUTELY IMPORTANT to all and without exception MUST BE FIRST OF ALL YOU MADE YOURSELF TO BE. For if Mercy is not the absolute base as like the strongest steel to all things you've learned and became as you they can not and will not stand the test of Time and you will break them or throw them out of you and fade for what others do that sways you to think they stole what can't be stolen for its yours and only you by anger or revenge instead of Mercy like STONE swayed you to belief over knowledge. The things you've learned here like Respect, Trust, Grace, Honor and the thousands of others that became you for you Earn them here by Trials and tribulations so they hold worth as things handed to us would only be kept on a shelf to collect dust and soon forgotten. They are the things you desperately sought because you said so and by knowing what you were as not being them you knew you could be them and knew they were Good and that you found the Knowledge of them for Truly if you don't Know by pains and suffering what guilt is you Truly would not Know Innocence found and you Know it not believe it. There the same spirit. It is from the horrors of War that Peace is sought and found as Known and Michael is both and it is only by absolute Mercy First they are you for Eternity were Revenge leaves you certainly Waring with guilt.

Hey it's funny but all the chaos and wars and rumors of wars. Evils it seems as occurring more and more and Faith as falling and lost. Knowledge at the same time of just about every kind sprouting forth every day and in terms of the Time we've been here so much in so little. Do you think maybe we're being tested? BIG TIME? Does anyone care? You don't if you have not the Mercy in you to not be swayed from the basic Truths of Common Sense that children who have not one bit of Knowledge of a Truth we should desperately be seeking now as Adults by words of he who is Mercy and that Truth is YOU ARE SO LOVED THAT YOU ARE ETERNAL IN LIFE. Well you betcha you are, heres the math, and really, its for ALL SO SHARE its the way of the Lord and the Male half of the Christ of this Earth...Adam. Yes thats Jesus my beautiful brothers and Angels for Sisters thats Truly What you are and THANK YOU SO MUCH Ladys. There is an explanation for everything but KNOW this just as he said as Jesus when he was born upon the Earth again. He is the only way to Truth no other way exists for without Mercy like Stone in you you will not believe or even care to hear it and test it for its not the heart of a child so simple in you but the hardened heart of one who has been burdened by Life Here and the Truth you Know here is just Death and Faith in any truth but that you don't care to know as anything but a lie. Hey you'd be half right and Mercy is still theirs and you too will know that for them because of the Innocence you also Know protects them for we are ALL ONE and the covenant we of Truth hold to both between US and for our Father, The Only Man, So Mother To. Is NOT ONE NOT ONE SOUL EVER LEFT BEHIND LOST ALONE AND FORGOTTEN NOT ONE. If Truly there was ever one that could it would be me and so it will never be you for remember I am You we are one. I'm gonna share me now and it's absolutely imperative for All Who Hear and Know what I Share is not of mine to share but of our Fathers best half that of his MOST HOLY Spirit LIFE IN HIM AS MOTHER TO US. Before The Man there was none to make of him Male and Female so The Man and Only Man for he not ever wanting for his creation to hold and define LONELINESS as he holds male and Female we are. It is of His Greatest Light within as Life I Am Able to speak what can not be spoken here. Which is where? Beauties of Beauties will make you tear Joy for you are I and Shine with me in sharing with all Who will hear for i AM YOU EQUAL AND ONE WE ARE FOR THE MAN IS TWO AND TOO YOU WHO ARE I ARE ONE WITH For He Is So Loved As I Am that's You. So if you've maybe not Known these things well ya you do in Truth the other side of that line that looks like Death ain't Death it's Truth and True Life where Here it's Life In Rest only Death to your Eternal Life and any Knowledge of that which would be everything pre birth and after death here. 100% not one bit. Belief even to 99.9% but no knowledge. It's called the Vail of Innocence and has covered all on every Earth ever and every one till the end days when Truth can be here for we all are going there when Death rests from our Eternal Lives. The Lesson of The Earth is as simple as taking the least of the Earth and exhaling it to first you have the Lesson Of The Heart. Love is by far of the consciousness that separates US from every form of Life that exist the absolute best and worst thing we are for in what we don't Know of it Death is a must to remove the pains of Knowing Love that when Known Is GLORY IN LIFE THATS ETERNAL AND WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS. Mercy again the ABSOLUTE First as a Base Of Time the All Mighty in the MAN to hold to LIFE our ALMIGHTY MOTHERLY LIGHT As We Each Are The Third Of A Trinity. I Leave you with These Two and Truly i have much you wish to share and The Man they both wish US AL GREAT BLESSINGS AS THE SABBATH IS OVER so ya tip of the ice berg for the wisdom held in Time and Life Truly we Wont Share It All In Words We Are It All. So I'm not a genius by a long shot. So how is it that all this Time no one saw this.
    1/3=.33333333333333333 ect
    2/3=.66666666666666666 ect
    3/3=1 ???????? REALLY?????
    .9999999999999999999 ECT
    This is the first proof of the Vail of Innocence because it holds Truth of Truth about the Trinity. You see we each have another either male or female. We as a marriage a true eternal marriage not of Moses But Of Time and Life st and one with The Man In True Life that means Time And Life that 4 then but tell me do you see the Trinity and do you see why this Math Is So True? See Eternal Life by Seeing Time Too in The Math Of The Trinity?
    Here's another of what can't possibly be me being so smart when really..... spell check me and have I not ever heard of a period or writing structure but I know this cause ya.....I'm so wiser then any other,PLEASE. The Bible and Jesus which I'll answer any questions if you wish but really give me some Time cause with some keys that ill.....you'll share its not difficult to read not one bit you'll see. Well Jesus......of Nazareth by the way???. Yes always associated with Nazareth NEVER Bethlehem. ITS ALL THE ROMANS KNEW OF HIM CAUSE THATS WHAT MARY GAVE THEM TO PROTECT THE LORD ADAM FROM BEING KILLED IF SHE SAID BETHLEHEM. You know the Romans who killed him, then became one with him and were so kind as to build his church and write him a book that later when a king named.....JAMES Was told an envoy of angels would guide monks to rewrite it a bit....do you love me James tend the flock???
    Well sorry I've got away from Adam and how really there is no reason why everyone does not know that was him born again as Jesus they called Lord and spoke of the Christ also at the Time. There is Only One Christ of this Earth Spoken in the Bible only one not two or two hundred though the word had to be omitted for obvious reasons the Vail of Guilt Not Wink paying attention right, its verbatim the definition of Christ in the Creation of Adam before Eve and that's because descendants of THE MAN We Are but c'mon they call him Lord the only named Lord all the way to Jesus... not two or two hundred just Adam. The disciples looked at this in Romans Google it Paul hesitates and it's so weird when you read it you fell hesitation but there words no pause but you hesitate and well I'll tell later but hey there's some cool stuff you won't believe till ya do and COOL in the book but lets finish ..... Ok the veil. It's because of two very important reasons. One, you can be free to learn all things that you feel you need to know like in building a you you say is you and is Good that you can then stand as i be with many and the many is one for AL count al are Good within and then they hold to ALL without for if you hold not within you a Knowledge and KNOW it's Good you can't shine it out to others. So to learn means walking or seeing Iif Spirits both Positive And negative Energy's Violation Of Truth You Know And Value Is A Must that by Vail leaves you Innocent of any thing of Truth being held against you by You only in worst cases where Life is disrespected does innocence become Guilt for those that kill did not Know they only sent one back to Life they believed as Knowledge they murdered Two hey everyone ya Know you will always have a number to place upon the path of Life Youve walked. Thousands Millions Billions of Years but You Know it There in the number. Now turn with me and lets look the other way. Eternity well it holds no number but that. Really look now look out there where no number will ever exist....WOW. Ya as Time Goes as that Test Of Time Goes.... Even the MAN well he rests to its called Sabbath. Did i mention the Mans Back and the Sabbath..... RISE AND SHINE ITS A NEW DAY. ITS TIME TO TURN THE LIGHTS ON AND CELEBRATE turn this world on a dime cause yay death takes a Holiday and its Good not angry depression and your just the one to make it happen share and shine i am but unfortunately and wisely im bound to my sanctuary to speak the Truth. Ya other wise love that word its mom and dad, but ya if not it would be all about me and ni US. HEY ill see ya in a few weeks and to finish well Adam, hes not the story of the Christ but he is in the Bible. It follows him through the old testament born again and again learning each life new things to Jesus. Now this Time he Knew it. But couldnt break the veil and cone out and say it. He told the gang you dont know me if you knew me you would see my father and see i am the father. Well the Christ was here then. Eve was by Adams side she was Mary Magdalene. If you look now at Adam cause the Vail it's lifted you will see his father the lord God which not True no Knowledge it was The CHRIST before Adam as Adam and Eve will be on the next Heart next Sabbath. See how Adam is Father of all of the current Earth. Pasts hey see how every one is in Truth Christian? Last one. Ok Mary who's Eve with Jesus, when Adam moved on after the supper she fled to the dessert with all the Kids to protect them. Well Vail here it is why has no one seen John in a letter to someone in the desert with kids calls her America? It's the first word c'mon not one mention?. See why America is of all nations religions creeds colors sexes even Satanists and atheists? They can walk all DNA of US back to One woman and guess What we are all American Christians but not of those who call him Jesus in Belief but Know Adam which by the way is 43 yrs old in Idaho Mormon country and NO THEY DONT KNOW. THERE IS NO DEATH IN LIFE IF TRULY THERE IS LIFE IN DEATH CAUSE YA THERE WOULD THEN BE NO DEATH IN LIFE LOVE YOU TOO. PEACE, brother Mike You us one SHINE!!!

OK I Spell Checked it but how bout those apostrophys and no i didnt spell check that big one.. Might get lucky tho.

Last edited by Satanis Michael on October 3rd 2017, 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spell check and 4's in the 1/3rd and some 7's in 2/3. So the day is good hope you are too peace)
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Got Mercy? Empty Re: Got Mercy?

Post  Paeter October 3rd 2017, 10:10 am

Hi Michael, welcome!

Looks like you've got a lot on your mind! I'm having trouble following your writing because of some issues with sentence structure. Is English your second language or do you struggle with writing at all? In either case you're certainly welcome here. But I do want to strongly recommend that you shorten the length of your posts quite a bit. Maybe just starting with 2-3 sentences per post. That way, others can focus on just a little at a time and ask any questions they need to so we can better understand what you're wanting to say.

I think if you do that you'll be more likely to get responses and some conversation here.

www.spiritblade.com
    Satanis Michael
    Satanis Michael

Activity : 8
    Geek-Cred : 0

Post  Satanis Michael October 6th 2017, 2:10 pm

Yes and will follow that path for it is a wise one. Thank You. Definitely not the brightest of seed of the Tree Of Life. The way The Lord Adam showed me for a why is, its the least of US those who hold his coveneth best do thier strongest works and said my works are golden in him cause MERCY is everything I hold True to in what I do know. Got to say it's not much in the ways of the world but I Know people and I'm not falling to the bad that's so easily seen in anyone I'll find a good light in everyone no exception. Even if it's just me seeing My fault in thier evil cause TRULY we all could pay more attention and not let US be decided to the last soul. They will always come back and strike US at our weakest link and Truly, would and do we not need that to place the Lesson Of not one soul not ever just one should ever be left behind alone lost and forgotten for that is you you do that to,eventually. See rambling again but way shorter and I'm conscious of what you shared so I will get there you'll see. THANK YOU,I can use all the help I can get but Adam said I have it in advance. I now see what he meant. Peace to you.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter October 6th 2017, 4:32 pm

Satanis Michael wrote: See rambling again but way shorter and I'm conscious of what you shared so I will get there you'll see.

No worries. This is a community that aims to give grace to each other. You are certainly welcome here. Have a great weekend!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 5:38 pm