Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

For Honor, anyone?

Archsaint
    Archsaint

Activity : 47
    Geek-Cred : 0

For Honor, anyone? Empty For Honor, anyone?

Post  Archsaint February 14th 2018, 8:04 pm

I just started playing For Honor again on the PC after taking a long break. Having a blast!
    Does anyone play this? It has one of the best fighting systems I’ve encountered thus far.
    They’re apparently adding dedicated servers on the 19th of this month, so I expect a population increase and the online play to greatly improve.
    The main complaint people had with this game was the connectivity.

Ubisoft is having a pretty big sale right now, just snagged the season pass for super cheap.
    Great time to check it out, or other Ubisoft games (since they're usually pricey).
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

For Honor, anyone? Empty Re: For Honor, anyone?

Post  Paeter February 15th 2018, 10:18 am

I just sent you a PM relevant to helping you find a fellow player! Hope it helps!

www.spiritblade.com
    Archsaint
    Archsaint

Post  Archsaint February 15th 2018, 7:46 pm

Paeter wrote:I just sent you a PM relevant to helping you find a fellow player! Hope it helps!
    Oh? I’ll check it out. Thanks Smile
    Tintahal

Activity : 5

Post  Tintahal February 17th 2018, 4:21 am

I am playing it, but on Xbox. It is a really good game. I wonder do we have crossplay? ????
    Archsaint
    Archsaint

Post  Archsaint February 17th 2018, 12:15 pm

Tintahal wrote:I am playing it, but on Xbox. It is a really good game. I wonder do we have crossplay? ????
    Unfortunately it is not cross-platform. Sad I really can’t think of a game that does that offhand; must be some coding reason. However the overall “faction war” is cross-platform, from what I’ve read, but that’s just stats… can’t actually play together.

What faction do you fight for? I chose Knights.
    What are your favorite heroes? I main the Lawbringer. Love the poleaxe weapon.
    Secondary is the Berserker, though I’m quite fond of the Conqueror and Warden also.
    Did you buy the season pass?
    Tintahal

Post  Tintahal February 17th 2018, 12:21 pm

I am fighting for the Samurai. But I like knights too, I can't decide which character is my main but I have favourites: Kensei, Warden, Centurion, but I also like the Orochi and Lawbro. And yes I bought the season pass. On christmas, it was on sale (50%) Did you buy it? I hope you are not playing Shaman Wink
    Archsaint
    Archsaint

Post  Archsaint February 17th 2018, 5:23 pm

Tintahal wrote:I am fighting for the Samurai. But I like knights too, I can't decide which character is my main but I have favourites: Kensei, Warden, Centurion, but I also like the Orochi and Lawbro. And yes I bought the season pass. On christmas, it was on sale (50%) Did you buy it?

Ah, nice. I was torn between the Knights and Samurai. Eventually decided on the Knights because I love roleplaying as a paladin (which is super easy in this game because you can place your emblem on your armor, mine is a cross. I also use the Sunbeam emote, hehe). But Vikings are fun too, +1 for epic beards. I did buy the season pass, recently got it on sale for $14. Not too shabby for 6 more characters. Very Happy

The Kensei is cool, love the no-dachi and his executions, but I hate his mask. That mustache is not intimidating lol. I’ve seen other masks that look awesome though, just have to level him up a bit. There are also a lot of good centurion players online... dude has fast attacks.

Tintahal wrote: I hope you are not playing Shaman Wink

lol, no I’m not playing the Shaman. I personally don’t play female characters. But maybe if they add a male version I would try the class. People are saying she’s a little OP atm. I hate her jump-tackle-bite move… crazy lady.
    Tintahal

Post  Tintahal February 17th 2018, 6:14 pm

I am using a hungarian first order symbol (sounds silly, I know Very Happy). I am using the "I am war" effect (Apollyon's mask), and a gray-black cross emblem, trying to make a dark crusader of my warden. Wink

I don't like vikings, maybe only the warlord. Maybe because they are not usually honorable. Hate when people are not respecting 1v1...

I like kensei's masks, I am on rep 2 with him right now so I can use other masks. And his sword is called Nodachi. Wink And centurion... Umm... hardcore spam! Very Happy I am not playing female characters neither. Let's just say I don't like the shaman. Very Happy

I have a question -I am new to this forum- How can I actually reply? (I am on phone) And plase forgyv mi for my bed englis. Smile
    Archsaint
    Archsaint

Post  Archsaint February 18th 2018, 7:48 am

Tintahal wrote:I am using a hungarian first order symbol (sounds silly, I know Very Happy). I am using the "I am war" effect (Apollyon's mask), and a gray-black cross emblem, trying to make a dark crusader of my warden. Wink
    I don't like vikings, maybe only the warlord. Maybe because they are not usually honorable. Hate when people are not respecting 1v1...

That is a bit strange, heh. The Apollyon’s mask is a nice effect, been thinking about using the earth one but low on steel atm. Did you complete the campaign? I did a let’s play of it on my channel when the game first came out.
    The new event where you fight all the game bosses is a nice addition, been getting the crap kicked out of me, lol.
    Dark crusader theme sounds interesting. I think the Warden has some of the best executions.

The Warlord is appealing because he’s sword/shield (was hoping for a Knight character like that). I rarely see Warlords in games nowadays.
    And yeah, in duels people should be honorable for 1v1, but in Dominion it doesn’t matter so much. That's probably my favorite game mode.

Tintahal wrote:And his sword is called Nodachi. Wink

Ah, I’m never sure which spelling to use; I’ve seen a few ways to spell the Nodachi. Razz

Tintahal wrote:I have a question -I am new to this forum- How can I actually reply? (I am on phone) And plase forgyv mi for my bed englis. Smile

If by reply you mean quote someone, click quote on the bottom right of a post.
    Not sure if it’s different on a phone though. And no worries, this is the internet, proper grammar is not required. Laughing
    Tintahal

Post  Tintahal February 22nd 2018, 10:19 am

Sorry for late reply. I don't have that "quote" Sad.

And yes I completed the campaign. Really randomly but I did. I finished it on normal difficulty first, then I replayed it on realistic.

And yeah, warlord is quite rare. And by "not respecting 1v1" I meant in brawl Wink.

I don't really like warden's executions, I don't know why. I prefer lawbringer's and raider's "grab him/her and break his/her spine" option Very Happy.

I like the new Test your metal gamemode, but sometimes it is hard, as you said, especially vikings.

How many reputations do you have? Now I just have 8. I bet you have more, because, as you said you are playing since the beginning. Very Happy
    Archsaint
    Archsaint

Post  Archsaint February 24th 2018, 9:27 am

Tintahal wrote:Sorry for late reply. I don't have that "quote" Sad.
    And yes I completed the campaign. Really randomly but I did. I finished it on normal difficulty first, then I replayed it on realistic.

Not a problem, no rush on replies. Smile
    Yeah, it’s probably because you’re using a phone. Sorry I’m not phone savvy.  Neutral

Ah cool, I beat the campaign on hard (I think?). Been meaning to play it again on realistic because of the unlocks. I surprisingly enjoyed the story, minus the “there’s not enough resources” thing, which didn’t make sense to me.

Tintahal wrote:I don't really like warden's executions, I don't know why. I prefer lawbringer's and raider's "grab him/her and break his/her spine" option Very Happy.

Hah, there are definitely more ‘torturous’ executions out there. But the warden’s executions are stylish and quick, which means there is little chance of them getting interrupted when playing against an enemy team. I’ve been interrupted countless times, rather frustrating. I love his execution where he prays afterward, very paladin-like. Personally, the executions for conqueror and berserker don’t look that good to me, save a couple.

Tintahal wrote:How many reputations do you have? Now I just have 8. I bet you have more, because, as you said you are playing since the beginning. Very Happy

Actually my Rep is 4, so you’re higher than me. I only have 66 hours on record. I played in the open-beta, and played for a while after it officially released, but took a long break because I kept getting dropped from games. Thankfully the connectivity is much better now!  bounce  Very Happy  bounce
    I've been thinking about doing some For Honor gameplay vids on my channel, but there are some really skillful players that upload, a little intimidating, lol. Maybe a montage vid, hmm...
    Tintahal

Post  Tintahal March 1st 2018, 2:18 am

Hm... I didn't realized that he is praying after that till you wrote, in that case, I like that execution Very Happy. And yes I've been interrupted several times.

Now I am waiting for the new 'arena' mode which will be awesome in my opinion, there will be no ledgeing. Yay Very Happy. And cent is one of my mains so plus one point that I will like it. (Did I wrote that correctly? -sorry if not)

Do you like the new event gear? I really like it, it's really dark. Can you show me your lawbringer? Here's my warden, without the apollyon mask: For Honor, anyone? 2018-010
    Archsaint
    Archsaint

Post  Archsaint March 3rd 2018, 3:00 pm

Tintahal wrote:Hm... I didn't realized that he is praying after that till you wrote, in that case, I like that execution Very Happy.
    Indeed! I just bought it too. Very Happy The extra steel event is awesome.

Tintahal wrote:Now I am waiting for the new 'arena' mode which will be awesome in my opinion, there will be no ledgeing. Yay Very Happy. And cent is one of my mains so plus one point that I will like it. (Did I wrote that correctly? -sorry if not)
    Arena mode? Haven’t heard of that one yet, sounds good! No ledging, yay! But what about death trap spikes, etc.? Lions...

Tintahal wrote:Do you like the new event gear? I really like it, it's really dark. Can you show me your lawbringer? Here's my warden, without the apollyon mask:
    The new gear is pretty stylish. That’s a cool looking warden man, I like the spikey bits. Smile And that sword is nice too… think I just got that helmet.
    Here’s a pic of my lawbringer as requested (nothing special):
    For Honor, anyone? Archsa10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 7:48 am