Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Doctor Sleep Giveaway

DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Doctor Sleep Giveaway Empty Doctor Sleep Giveaway

Post  DNArington January 22nd 2020, 9:31 pm

Thought I would mention this on here in case you're interested. Helix Reviews is giving away a copy of Doctor Sleep! It is a 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital copy of the movie!

All you have to do to enter is email helixreviewspodcast@gmail.com and tell me what is your favorite movie of 2019 and why you like it. The "why you like it" can be as brief or as long as you want it to be!

If you haven't seen Doctor Sleep, it is the long awaited follow up to The Shinning and it follows Dan Torrance as he has to protect a young girl from a group who prey on children with powers to remain immortal. I really enjoyed this movie! It has great characters and it takes the story in some interesting and unexpected directions! Even if you are not a fan of horror, there are a lot of superhero elements to this movie that might make it worthwhile (and if you win and don't end up liking it...it was free!  Smile  )

Doctor Sleep Giveaway 91xf4711
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Doctor Sleep Giveaway Empty Re: Doctor Sleep Giveaway

Post  Paeter January 23rd 2020, 10:04 am

Sweet! Thanks for including us!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 2:49 pm