Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Newbie user (sort of) intro

engmuffin
    engmuffin

Activity : 8
    Geek-Cred : 0

Newbie user (sort of) intro Empty Newbie user (sort of) intro

Post  engmuffin January 23rd 2020, 7:49 am

I’m not sure when I registered an account here, but I think it was quite a few years ago, and I’m afraid I completely forgot about it. But I’ve found my way back and would like to remember to be an active user now!

I’ve been a Christian for almost 12 years and a fiction geek for as long as I can remember. I’m a writer, striving to be a novelist but in reality it’s currently mostly fanfiction. I love fantasy, especially childrens/YA fantasy. I’m admittedly not very well read for a writer; due to concentration issues have found it difficult getting into new books for years. I grew up on Harry Potter and it will always be my favourite, though from time to time I do get distracted by other fandoms.

I’ve read through a few threads today, not made any posts yet (though I think I will see if I can revive the Harry Potter thread and maybe some others). Is there a CGC Facebook group? I saw a discussion but no announcement of one being made. I love the organisation of forums but will join the group as well if there is one.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Newbie user (sort of) intro Empty Re: Newbie user (sort of) intro

Post  Paeter January 23rd 2020, 10:01 am

Welcome Engmuffin!

You're in good company with several other aspiring writers here! CGC has a facebook page but not an active group at this point. My strengths and passions are toward content creation rather than community management, so that's a significant part of why that hasn't happened. But I'm still open to the possibility! I look forward to connecting with you some more!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 9:43 pm